1/6 Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian (Bespin version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian Collectible Figur

Winning smile...

Good choice for the expression as well I believe. Definitely won't have him in an action pose.

Re: Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian Collectible Figur

The head and neck is one piece. No unsightly visible neck joint. I thought a exposed neck was a certainty. What a pleasant surprise. I will definitely get this.

A pity the underside is not the silk look, but I guess at 1/6 scale that's just not possible to get that detail pattern in a silk. Plus cost of course.

[...]

I'm guessing the lining will be the same fabric as Dr. Strange's cloak.

Yes!!!! How exciting [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I’m posing mine like this. E79567E5-8C42-4A25-A0AF-E730EED79381.jpeg

And I guess you could say his pants are a boot cut, but definitely not a straight cut like the prototype.

My pal @Getter_Dragon going to be nut about this release :lol

About friggin time!
After looking at the standalone head sculpt, I think the upper body might be a little too big. But they’ve got a year to tweak the body and outfit, so hopefully it will be amazing in hand. I’m sure Bespin Han isn’t too far off. Now I’m tempted to get Bob.

Nice to see HT mic drop this. Hopefully there are other fan favorites to come.

Last edited:

Instant preorder. About damn time too.

Finally! Preordered at toys wonderland.

Re: Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian

I can't help but think of this

https://youtu.be/l4AmSVb6Hew?t=15

:lol

A solid effort but his face looks a bit Asian or Hispanic or something. Not really seeing much of Billy Dee.

Agreed, something's a little off. But nice to see a long-requested figure with a human likeness all the same.

A Must-get but that head sculpt is definitely not one of their better ones...

Love the sly smile. Torso looks way too big. Probably have to mod the padded suit shenanigans going on underneath his shirt. I still have the sideshow one on my ESB shelf.

It's also strange that they gave him such a huge chest when he was clearly skinny as hell in the movie. Lol

No question that I'll be ordering this day one though.

Power of the Force inspired, clearly!

Well, not much to add here, but holy hell, it was nice scrolling through Instagram and see that smiling visage slowly fill the screen. Very happy about this.[emoji869][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back