1/6 Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian (Bespin version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian Collectible Figur

I think he looks awesome! I?m so excited for this. Fingers crossed that Bespin Han is right around the corner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian Collectible Figur

A miracle has occurred!

Hey dude !!! I always had faith they'd get to him. HT always play the long game with these OT figures.

Bespin Han will be next I reckon. Maybe in 2026 though :lol

I think Hot Toys are currently planning something very special for ESB Han Solo, beside the teased image of Bespin Han, I anticipate the frozen version of him in carbonite will be made too.

Very awesome but when HT figures are a year and a half out nowadays its hard to get too excited.

Finally!
I have the SSC skiff Lando on pre order, but I?ll probably get this one too - even if I?m trying to avoid the more plain designs I still think his colors will pop.

Finally!
I have the SSC skiff Lando on pre order, but I?ll probably get this one too - even if I?m trying to avoid the more plain designs I still think his colors will pop.

Yeah I gotta say this is pretty underwhelming for a very basic figure. I'm more hyped for the SS Jabba's Place version

Its about damn time.

Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian Collectible Figure

7d140a5812985bb734254a13bd863a5f.png

1fb0711aa13a7798e10f0bc681d2b9ef.png

3e61b9385059d4abce5f1e08683e77ee.png

Edit: sorry I see these were already posted.

That looks amazing to me.

I have to agree. What I’m not crazy about is the pleather piping on the collar ... the kind of thing that’s guaranteed to crack in a couple of years.

I think Hot Toys are currently planning something very special for ESB Han Solo, beside the teased image of Bespin Han, I anticipate the frozen version of him in carbonite will be made too.

I was thinking the same. Maybe a deluxe set with Bespin Han and the block... I?ve got the original Han in Carb on the Jabbas wall environment which is awesome but would consider an HT version....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.
Hoping they do a DX-Bespin Han.Carbonite Block included.Shackles for his arms.

Looks much better here. Can Hong fix the cape and pants too?

Anyone who thinks the sculpt is "off"....I remind you of Sideshow's upcomming skiff guard.....

lando-calrissian-skiff-guard-version_star-wars_gallery_5e261e85a9221.jpg

Except for my kid being born
Tonight is the greatest night in the history of my life
Yo wor gar
They did it!!

Seriously, I am so happy. It still needs a bit of work, but I have faith in hot toys. Give us han and I will stop complaining, for a week. I will need 2 of lando if they actually release escape Leia. When I saw the Facebook pic, I pumped my first like I struck out the last batter to end the World Series. Wow I?m a dork.

Pre-ordered through TBA. $220 shipped was a no-brainer for this guy.

Yeah, the cape interior needs to be a richer gold almost orange and shiny... and he needs his flaired bellbottoms. Its all so Lando.

Uhh...Lando never had bell bottoms...or you don't' know what bell bottoms really are.....

lando-main1.jpg

Lando_Calrissian.jpg

Don't want to be that guy, but I'm hoping it's just the lighting that the underside of the cape is so light.

Looking at the other colours he looks generally lighter in colour, so surely must be lighting or editing of the shots.

A pity the underside is not the silk look, but I guess at 1/6 scale that's just not possible to get that detail pattern in a silk. Plus cost of course.

Screenshot 2020-09-18 at 12.56.48.jpg

Back