1/6 Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian (Bespin version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian Collectible Figur

Not a fan of the pleather collar. Looks like something that will definitely rot.

Re: Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian Collectible Figur

I don’t think I would be able to justify a Bespin Escape Leia. The look just isn’t that different versus the other ESB looks I have of her already, particularly the Hoth version. I know it’s not exact, but using the Bespin Gown sculpt on that figure and taking off the vest it’s close-ish.

I think con exclusives suck. Just a way to raise the price.

Luckily the main con season is over. Have they ever done con exclusives for other cons at the end of the year ? Not that I can recall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Han is not teased in the pictures.

Well this came out of nowhere! Definite purchase. Agree the sculpt is not quite 100% there, but I do like the - what have we here - smuggler smirk. Now if only we could get a Glover Lando for our Solo collection.

I think con exclusives suck. Just a way to raise the price.

Luckily the main con season is over. Have they ever done con exclusives for other cons at the end of the year ? Not that I can recall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a convention exclusive, but the Shadow Trooper was released as an exclusive back in the day. Also the Space Trooper was an exclusive for Star Wars Celebration one year.

Am I seeing things, or are people complaining about the pants after years of pining for this figure?

Wait, I just remembered where I am.

Lando is up on Sideshow. $235. Not too bad of a price.

I am the only one who would prefer a ROS Lando(old), but i have high hopes for a ESB Chewbacca

A Lando in General uniform from ROTJ is something I would love, even more than the ESB release.

Trust me once they release EPV Lando you can expect others to follow. I want Lando from SOLO next!

Is anybody else completely unable to apply rewards to the Lando preorder?

Is anybody else completely unable to apply rewards to the Lando preorder?

Well, nevermind. There was a weird glitch. After a half hour on the line with CS they fixed it.

Yes finally!! A grail figure for me. Just as I was thinking about getting out of the game, now I’m back in deep. Bespin Solo is bound to follow.

Definitely buying this one. After quite a few reveals that have been of no interest, this has come as a welcome surprise. Roll on C-3PO then I'm done for my collection

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Solo Lando is one of those figures you could see being randomly dropped by Hot Toys some day, a bit like Krennic and Solo Maul. I pray the same thing happens for Baze.

Lando is up on Sideshow. $235. Not too bad of a price.

Maybe I will grab 2. Regular bespin and bespin escape to go with the hopeful escape leia and Chewbacca with c 3po. Why not? We?ve reached the point where $235 is considered a bargain. I have 2 years to decide.

I like how a bunch of people are complaining about wanting other versions. I’m just happy to get a Lando at all, and the fact that it’s reasonably priced. $235 isn’t bad at all for a core Original Trilogy character.

What kind of game is BigBadToystore playing? $250? LMAO

Back