1/6 Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian (Bespin version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian Collectible Figur

Finally. This is an instant pre-order for me. One of those characters I feel like we’ve all been waiting for. Also glad to see Hot Toys is actually taking advantage of a film’s anniversary for once. Hopefully we get a few more surprises before the end of the year. Bespin Han and Chewbacca with 3PO in the backpack are on top of my list. A new Bespin Luke would be welcome too. Hopefully the price for Lando isn’t too crazy. He doesn’t come with a ton in terms of accessories and his outfit is fairly basic.

Re: Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian Collectible Figur

I had my doubts about Hot Toys making Lando. It's not perfect, but it does look good.

ESB Snow-speeder Luke, Bespin Lando. At this rate, Bespin Han and potentially new Chewie are imminent.

My thoughts exactly,also with the tease of Escape Leia!!
I've wanted Lando for the longest time,regretted selling the Exc Sideshow version ages ago in the hopes that HT would eventually make him.
This is an awesome announcement that could only ever be topped right now by Bespin Solo.
Truly an awesome reveal.
Hot toys would be killing it if they focus on more OT.
At this rate I hope to see Lando released before Skiff Guard Lando hehehehehehe

I bet Lando goes up for preorder tomorrow. Hopefully ships sometime in 2021.

Finally. This is an instant pre-order for me. One of those characters I feel like we?ve all been waiting for. Also glad to see Hot Toys is actually taking advantage of a film?s anniversary for once. Hopefully we get a few more surprises before the end of the year. Bespin Han and Chewbacca with 3PO in the backpack are on top of my list. A new Bespin Luke would be welcome too. Hopefully the price for Lando isn?t too crazy. He doesn?t come with a ton in terms of accessories and his outfit is fairly basic.

You would have to assume that with Bespin Luke revealed last yr,that he would be the final reveal for this TESB 40th line.
Either him or Han.
Truly epic list of character lineups for HT star wars the past 2 months.

WOW! Thought for sure they wouldn't do this one. But welcome indeed.

Something about the jaw ... almost as if they looked at references of an older Billy Dee?

I do like how they just dropped this without warning. That's Old School.

I know it?s a classic but it?s too simple to pay high dollars for. A Lando Skiff would be more interesting due to different material (metal, cloth, organic). But I?m happy ESB is officially here for the fans that have been waiting!! Good job HT

$223 at Toys Wonderland for second batch with a Q1/Q2 2022 release time frame. Guess that means Sideshow will be around $260? Instant PO regardless. I think he looks phenomenal.

Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian Collectible Figure

Definitely getting this because I need Lando but like most recent OT figures I am not exactly blown away by the sculpt. Also the body seems like it should have been thinner. And shouldn?t the inside of the cape be a more shiny gold overall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just glad to have this and Snowspeeder Luke to look forward to on the horizon. There were literally no OT figures to preorder for a short while after Leia/Wicket. If we get Bespin Han and Escape Leia soon it will be a nice grouping of preorders for the next 18 months or so.

Yay! I’ll definitely pick this up. The head sculpt needs to be tweaked though. I love the smile - though, it looks like he’s cracking jokes to Boba Fett and Vader �� I hope they fix the pants - they should be flared at the bottom. And I thought the cape lining was shiny? Still, a welcome surprise! ��

Maybe I'm a little easier pleased but I think this is fantastic! This is legitimately exciting to see!

Definitely getting this because I need Lando but like most recent OT figures I am not exactly blown away by the sculpt. Also the body seems like it should have been thinner. And shouldn?t the inside of the cape be a more shiny gold overall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gold inlay of the cape and tailoring of the pants definitely require some work.

And shouldn?t the inside of the cape be a more shiny gold overall?

The gold inlay of the cape and tailoring of the pants definitely require some work.

Yeah, the cape interior needs to be a richer gold almost orange and shiny... and he needs his flaired bellbottoms. Its all so Lando.

This certainly came out of nowhere! Figure looks pretty cool for the most part, although I'm not sure what to make of that odd expression, and the head seems maybe a bit too wide. It's also strange that they gave him such a huge chest when he was clearly skinny as hell in the movie. Lol

No question that I'll be ordering this day one though.

Welcome to the smooth talker!!!!!

Enviado desde mi SM-P550 mediante Tapatalk

Yesssirrrr

Bring on Bespin Han.

Back