1/6 Hot Toys - EP. VIII - BB-9E

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLNadal

Super Freak
Reaction score
21432932_1890034737679508_4612887380375641822_n.jpg

21557766_10159311761390092_9147830591578911186_n.jpg

That does look kewl. Better than the rolling orange sherbet from TFA. Too bad you have to buy a sub-par looking character to get it.

I'm curious if that BB-8 in the reflection is new or not..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I sure the $220 version of BB8 complete with lights, sound, and a thumbs up cigarette lighter are on the way soon.

I have not seen any previews of new movie but wonder if this droid is actually in the movie! Remember that black R2 unit that Disney Stores were selling!

Figuarts sell him with a Phasma and trooper pack. Please do not go down that route HT!

Is this even a Hot Toys piece?

Looks like the Sphero I mentioned in another thread.

Another thread for not actual products a la ROTJ Vader and Praetorian Guards.

Don't we have speculation threads for this?

Figuarts sell him with a Phasma and trooper pack. Please do not go down that route HT!

Is this even a Hot Toys piece?

Looks like the Sphero I mentioned in another thread.

Another thread for not actual products a la ROTJ Vader and Praetorian Guards.

Don't we have speculation threads for this?

This is definitely not the Sphero. The Sphero is very glossy with the panels printed on. There's a noticeable split down the middle from assembly (that cuts through said panels).

The panels on this figure look sculpted into the surface.

I'd guess BB-9E will come in a set with Kylo Ren or another First Order character. Though as a single and a two pack with BB-8 would be nice.

I have not seen any previews of new movie but wonder if this droid is actually in the movie! Remember that black R2 unit that Disney Stores were selling!
You mean C2-B5? From Rogue One? Sideshow made a figure, Funko made a POP and I'm sure Disney was selling him too

He does actually appear in the movie....for .3 of a second :lol

Back