HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, did anyone dare to write to (contact) Hot Toys directly and ask about the status of the BR Batman?

And I love how mostly everyone says:

"This is the best Cap ever"

"This is THE cap to own"

"I'll never need another Cap"

How pathetic and ****ing repetitive that sounds, specially when the ****ing thing looks like a Stunt double for Evans (that's nowhere to be seen on those pics).

**** Captain America. I'll never understand the appeal on someone full of steroids that has a magic shield.

'MURICA!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I wish I could rep you for that dude. :lol

At this rate we will see an Returns Batman from NECA long before HT decides to release theirs.

I was aware about that interview, still wonder if someone else from the community dared to contact Hot Toys directly.

Would starting a petition help?

Calling wouldn't make any difference. A petition wouldn't make any difference.

At this rate we will see an Returns Batman from NECA long before HT decides to release theirs.

I'm really hoping they do a set with a Catwoman figure and the Batman Returns Blu-Ray. But my guess is we'd get the Penguin since they're already working on that 18 inch one.

Move along, folks, nothing to see here.

1002_f0f1.gif

I do wonder if Ben Affleck's Batman will go straight to DX or if it'll just be an mms release. I'd hope for the latter unless they can really get the pers perfected.

On a positive note ht are speeding through A2 and gotg, sooner they are done and out the way the better, then maybe ht can get back to pushing pending projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back