HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$420 bucks for an oversized He-Man figure. That's incredible.

Can even imagine the price of BR if it ever comes out.

Christ. I mean I know I've pretty much paid that by ordering stuff with Timcent but that was for absolute ''musts'' and it included shipping and I never had to pay customs

I have been utterly priced out of anything but the most ''cannot live without'' figures. And considering I already have 1989 Batman I'm no longer sure Batman Returns qualifies.

Last edited:
Returns ain't happening any time soon, so don't worry about it.

I hope Thanos kicks Indy off the Sideshow forum banner up there so this Hot Toys Marvel/Disney thing looks really tacky.

:lecture

Of course Sideshow had to put up that weird dead skeleton thing to knock off baby Groot to ruin the point.

Last edited:
Returns ain't happening, so don't worry about it.

:lecture

Of course Sideshow had to put up that weird dead skeleton thing to knock off baby Groot to ruin the point.

Yeah I noticed that, wasn't sure WTF that was but didn't think it was Marvel anyway. Seems kinda silly putting some odd-one-out up there like that. I mean **** it, when 4/5 are Marvel just make them all Marvel and be resigned to it.

So what are your 'absolute musts' at this point sir. Even things that seem unlikely right now. What could HT make that you'd need almost regardless of price.

I wonder if Howard will start milking the DC Universe, if it succeeds. I have to admit, there would be some beautiful, poetic irony in a bunch of Iron Man collectors complaining about the 5 years of constant Batflecks.:lol

You mean that's up for order? Just Battle Damaged Robocop and Alex Murphy for me. I have the exclusive Marty McFly on preorder, but I'm not sure I'm going to keep him. I doubt they do Doc at this point and I don't have room for the Delorean.

My Hot Toys purchases for 2015 is going to be extremely light. It dwindles more and more every year.

Currently, my only pre-orders are Arkham Batman and McFly, and I'm debating on the former, because I may cancel and use my reward points. There's a custom Dirty Harry that I really want, but, other than that, I think my needs have been met with the '66 figures. I still would like to get my hands on that QS Batman, though.

You mean that's up for order? Just Battle Damaged Robocop and Alex Murphy for me. I have the exclusive Marty McFly on preorder, but I'm not sure I'm going to keep him. I doubt they do Doc at this point.

My Hot Toys purchases for 2015 is going to be extremely light. It dwindles more and more every year.

I meant that plus theoreticals.

For me BD Robocop & Alex Murphy set is the only definite buy that's on preorder so far. And in fact I haven't even got that preordered, I'll just get it from Timcent when it releases.

Beyond that, T1, T2 and Aliens are my only OMG HAVE TO GET THAT licenses at this point. Not that I won't be susceptible to hype movies but I hope I can resist them and HT prices these days will certainly help me to do that.

Ok, other than that Robocop/Murphy, theoretical must haves are just Burton Batman and Cameron Terminator.

Lol Hot Toys.

image.jpg

Atleast NECA is covering the Batman Returns, Alien/Aliens, front.

Yeah, goes up for preorder tomorrow.

Looks just as good if not better than what Hot Toys would do.

I won't dare myself to go into the thanos thread to find this answer. But is that just black cloth on Thanos just glued to his plastic body?It looks like it is, and with HT glue it will fall right off.

Never mind, looked at pics again. Looks all plastic. I only looked at the legs before at it looked like cloth.

IMO thanos was not a necessary figure for GOTG line but I think HT just likes to spend money on tooling figures that we were not that interested. Where is drax? I think they are stalling because they know BR will sell no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back