Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After this, the museum Joker and Jack Napier are a possibility...:pray:

I thought museum Joker was a no brainier. I remember seeing Rory's a while back and it was impressive. This one is pretty cool though. It's your Uncle Bingo! I'm weak, I'll cave and PO. :slap :lol

Would have preferred final scene bell tower Joker. I loved the way he looked there. They could have had a dio base with the gargoyle and him standing on the ledge.

I thought another Jack would be made it would be the Museum version next.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

If I remember correctly, there was a Chinese magazine where you can "read" Civilian Joker....that is what I expected....but this is a great surprise!!!

I kinda wish this was a Returns announcement instead.... But I'll take it! FINALLY more Burton Batman stuff!!!!!

Being a DX he's going to be over $250. Should have included a confused looking Keaton/Wayne to stare at him.

Being a DX he's going to be over $250. Should have included a confused looking Keaton/Wayne to stare at him.

With HT's crazy pricing for MMS these days, i think even higher. More than or equal to the regular DX Joker.

I kinda wish this was a Returns announcement instead...

I kinda wish it was anything from the backlog that people are waiting years for.

(not just ones i want, but ones like Prometheus, Robocop, Sleepy Hollow ect for those waiting on them)

Last edited:
I kinda wish this was a Returns announcement instead.... But I'll take it! FINALLY more Burton Batman stuff!!!!!

Sallah, I have something on the run about 89 Batman, I send PM to you about the idea if you are interested :wave

I didn´t expect this. I like and dislike this at the same time. Its an original figure IMO, but I think it have too few accesories to be an DX.

Yeah, but with this I think we can really anticipate that we'll see Returns figures. I know some were in fear that it was cancelled.

At this point half of the DX line is Batman related. :lol 7 out of 14. And we still have Returns Batman, Penguin and Catwoman and whatever Jack they'll release next, if they decide to do another.

I like this one better then the first one It looks alittle more like jack then the first one.Ive actually been hoping for this one to be made hopefully they will keep the price lower then the other dx since he doesn't come with much.

13051518232d3b8e8245c4ea6f.jpg

130515182350a4be2503f08c6f.jpg

130515182378c0a8a506842e9e.jpg

I like these.

The texture is ridiculous. Yeah, I know the camera picks all that up, but even with that it seems like a lot more than usual.

Back