Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think a lot of people remembered/are familiar with this outfit. Might look like some drag queen figure to the average folks coming over to the house.

He was in this outfit for what 3 mins tops not worth the price hot toys will be asking.

I dont think a lot of people remembered/are familiar with this outfit. Might look like some drag queen figure to the average folks coming over to the house.

that's fine with me. when the figure is selling for $500 on ebay next year, i'll 'drag' my way down 'double value street'. :)

He was in this outfit for what 3 mins tops not worth the price hot toys will be asking.

i personally don't equate screen time with desire to own a figure. i don't base my decision on what others may think or like, but on the WOW factor. this figure is dripping with WOW!!!!

I hope this means that a DX 15 ledger joker nurse version or bank robber version isnt out of the question :D

Please stop, just go to another Nolan thread and cry for more figures like Talia, but let enjoy this figure to Batman89 fans.

WOW, great choice for choosing that scene...

The pen is truly mightier than the sword!!!

OmFOeW5.jpg

trjNHQo.jpg

YSAMiaJ.jpg

XTgMcWB.jpg

Why a mime version? This look had about five minutes of screen time.

dx01 cop joker had 4 seconds of screen time. hard to gauge what people go gaga for.

I don't even remember this part of the movie....

that was my first reaction. then i remembered. and shuddered.

Pretty sure this will be a nice treat for the 89 Batman fans.

good for them, then! unfortunately there's nothing even interesting on a part out for this one. beh.

disappointing announcement, but looks like there are at least a a handful of people excited about this.

: o p

I do have to admit he'll look pretty cool next to the DX08. And a completely different color scheme for the Joker. It has those going for it. That and the top hat is cool. :lol

I say I won't get it but I probably will. :lol

But I learned from the first Jack Joker. This time I'll wait a few months and get him at a discount.

Guaranteed. :D

Seriously?

They finally end their Iron Man streak for a character they've already done and from a scene which had about 2 min screentime.

:dunno

Gotta be the most barebones DX yet.

Last edited:
Smart move. Now that the DKR hype is slowly calming down, they announce another Joker. Keep the Batman franchise alive. I can definitly see a BR rerelease. Maybe even a Romero just to bring out one more Joker. :rock

Bought btw...

Back