Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I usually add a two month buffer onto the release dates and a further 6-8 weeks for them to get to the UK after they hit the States.

I can't remember the DX10 exact release date but I got him I think sometime in the Spring of this year.

The DX10 came out in November, right before the DX13 was revealed.

The question is, are the delays due to resculpting or is it just pushed back because too many things are being produced at the moment?

The DX10 came out in November, right before the DX13 was revealed.

The question is, are the delays due to resculpting or is it just pushed back because too many things are being produced at the moment?

Or a QC issue we don't know about for this one? As long as the final figure comes out fantastic, then the longer wait will be worth it. :)

If I was sitting on the money for it I'd be extremely pissed off. I'm not though, the delays are enabling me to gather a few smaller bits and bobs and to get more of my pre-existing cc bill paid off.

Well this delay is stupid. You would think Chinese have learned how to plan running a business. Guess not ...

For a plastic toy all these delays are ridiculous.

Well this delay is stupid. You would think Chinese have learned how to plan running a business. Guess not ...

For a plastic toy all these delays are ridiculous.

Well there could be a number of factors keeping the delay. Improved sculpt, QC issues, licensing issues, distribution issues, so on and so forth.

Either way, better now they fix the issue then later when we have them in-hand if the delay is QC related.

LOL at people saying this might be QC related. Because HT are all about that QC.....

And smart money wouldn't be on an improved sculpt, either.

Back