Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys. Its still easily in my top five favorite figures. And one of the very few figures I havent done any mods to.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mine too. Back when I got the DX13, I was fortunate to pick up the necessary loose items needed to complete the second figure. They were still available on Ebay, at the time, for reasonable prices. I think I ended up with some extra accessories, too. I'm sure I've got an extra battle-damaged jacket, which may prove to be invaluable if/when the original ever goes bad...

I love the DX13 and the DX10. I have an extra body of the DX13 so I could have both headsculpts displayed. Love the way those figures look. I never got any from the original movie though. I always wanted the 136 but never found one affordable.

"Three billion human lives ended on August 29th, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against the machines. The computer which controlled the machines, Skynet, sent two Terminators back through time. Their mission: to destroy the leader of the human resistance, John Connor, my son. The first Terminator was programmed to strike at me in the year 1984, before John was born. It failed. The second was set to strike at John himself when he was still a child. As before, the resistance was able to send a lone warrior, a protector for John. It was just a question of which one of them would reach him first."
-Sarah Connor
[T2: JUDGEMENT DAY]

Good day to watch the movies and play with sum toys. [emoji1]View attachment 494308View attachment 494309View attachment 494310View attachment 494311View attachment 494312View attachment 494313View attachment 494314

Back when HT releases felt a little more special. The DX's where a event!!

3C1BD7DE-51C6-49EC-8A44-8A02FB5DBB5B.jpg
65FD9F8C-5FC5-4B43-870D-4187046BC696.jpg
56A9A3A0-2475-4E0D-B51A-0C974D2892B9.jpg
CB420B9E-CB9D-444B-A518-16DBB2BB33AB.jpg

Really awesome pics boys!

I think enough time has passed for me to forgive the shortcomings of all of the Terminator figures and just enjoy them for what they are- really awesome action figures. I used to nitpick the line like crazy, but nowadays I see a lot of collectors just wishing they had the chance to own one of them and it's easy to take things for granted. Then I saw eBay and yeesh!

All the more reason for Hot Toys to revisit, I say. But they won't.

On a different subject did anyone else know that Linda Hamilton's twin sister had died last month? I only found out yesterday when I happened to google her because T2 was on telly.

All the more reason for Hot Toys to revisit, I say. But they won't.

On a different subject did anyone else know that Linda Hamilton's twin sister had died last month? I only found out yesterday when I happened to google her because T2 was on telly.

I won't be surprised if they don't have the rights to the likenesses anymore and won't bother pursuing them, they officially announced the Dark Fate line but that got swept under the rug quickly.

Yeah, I read last week that Leslie Hamilton passed away, RIP. It seemed that she lived a good life outside the spotlight.

Now that I think about it, I guess technically I DO own a figure of her- the HT T-1000 in disguise was the T-1000 disguised as Sarah Connor played was played by Leslie Hamilton.

mind-blown.gif

I won't be surprised if they don't have the rights to the likenesses anymore and won't bother pursuing them, they officially announced the Dark Fate line but that got swept under the rug quickly.

Yeah, I read last week that Leslie Hamilton passed away, RIP. It seemed that she lived a good life outside the spotlight.

Now that I think about it, I guess technically I DO own a figure of her- the HT T-1000 in disguise was the T-1000 disguised as Sarah Connor played was played by Leslie Hamilton.

mind-blown.gif
Actually, Leslie Hamilton played the role of Sarah Connor for a brief few seconds[when she steps out from behind a wall towards the end of the movie], when the T-1000 assumes Sarah Connor's form, played by Linda Hamilton in that particular scene......:)

Actually, Leslie Hamilton played the role of Sarah Connor for a brief few seconds[when she steps out from behind a wall towards the end of the movie], when the T-1000 assumes Sarah Connor's form, played by Linda Hamilton in that particular scene......:)

I believe she also played Sarah's double in the deleted scene where Arnie's T-800 gets his chip removed in front of a "mirror".

Back when HT releases felt a little more special. The DX's where a event!!

Haha yes they were! Wish that trend had continued...

[emoji38] Thanks

Really awesome pics boys!

I think enough time has passed for me to forgive the shortcomings of all of the Terminator figures and just enjoy them for what they are- really awesome action figures. I used to nitpick the line like crazy, but nowadays I see a lot of collectors just wishing they had the chance to own one of them and it's easy to take things for granted. Then I saw eBay and yeesh!

Agreed. Any figure release can get nitpicked. But I feel this along with their Tech Noir are two of the best releases they have done.

5E57A299-EFDF-4F8F-B4C2-67A61BDBC85B.jpeg

Got this bad boy on Tuesday and finally had a chance to look at it this morning. Absolutely amazing! Can't wait to get him out and start posing him. Unfortunately I'm in a bedroom remodel and all my figures are boxed up. :gah:

As soon as I find my stand for it, I’m gonna sell this one
Never display it anymore

Congrats on the acquisition Darth KirBayBey, didn't expect you to get it so fast.

Rzeznikk's displays are incredible for all of his figures. He really puts in the work to showcase each one.

There was another guy here some years ago who, to my serious envy, made the portion of the Steel Mill where the T-800 gets his hand stuck in the gear machinery. It's a scene I've always wished I could display and even had a figure ready for it if the opportunity ever arose. Alas I kind of gave up on that dream and decommissioned the figure - stored it away. I've reduced my displayed Terminator collection from what it used to be.

No one ask for pics, I still don't have proper shelves so it's a mess, as ever. :rolleyes2

Back