Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, assuming the belt looks fine right now, just don't mess with it. Forget about changing pants or doing body swaps.

But it would be nice for us all to have a contingency option. If anyone's in contact with these customisers who only ever seem to work on the superhero genres maybe put the word out. They'd make some money on it I would think.

Sounds like excellent advice! I'll definitely won't be swapping anything out! Yeah, I wish some of them would give us options.

If you find one, make sure to buy stock in the company before you announce it here. :lol

:rotfl
Most definitely!

I wonder if there is some type of brush on, flexible material that will seal the belt and prevent it from deteriorating

While that would technically help, the weak link is the belt loop in the pants constantly pressing against the belt, thus cracking the belt the instance there are any changes in barometric pressure. :lol

0F3040FF-F020-406C-936C-DC4CF64DC458.jpg
784B46C3-3AA1-4D01-8787-5AE433F6507B.jpg
D2EFB110-2FA0-43F6-9482-573461061F86.jpg

Still an Amazing figure.
This and T1000!
Surprised HT haven't tapped the Terminator franchise for T2s 30th Anniversary

**** I'm old!.

Surprised HT haven't tapped the Terminator franchise for T2s 30th Anniversary

I think it's pretty evident at this point Howard has long lost interest. And far from bringing interest back on the franchise every shoddy sequel has ultimately just brought shame and embarrassment and turned this once top-tier property into something niche.

I think it's pretty evident at this point Howard has long lost interest. And far from bringing interest back on the franchise every shoddy sequel has ultimately just brought shame and embarrassment and turned this once top-tier property into something niche.

Yup, pretty much. HT did officially announced that they were making Dark Fate figures on their IG but that was years ago and there's no way that's happening.

Personally I would love to see a Reese, T1 updated Endo, T2 John and TV's Sarah Connor Chronicles figures.

Good choices, Jay V.

I have that 3rd party John Connor which is an ok representation but would love to see a better head sculpt.

Reese, T1 Endo would be grails.

You know, Dark Fate wasn't perfect but overall I did like it. Retain a better Terminator movie than Rise of the Machines, Salvation, and (vomit) Genesys. I would have happily bought a Rev-9 two pack.

I'd buy an updated Sarah Connor first, though.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Selling mine brand new if anyone's interested. Belt looks okay, but I wouldn't bet that it would stay that way if you touch it or even look at it funny. Seriously, T-800 belts are a lost cause by now.

Got my T-1000 accessory out of the DX13 box today, as it's been in storage a while, and he has a big scuff mark on him. How do i fix this? Some sort of chrome paint?

Got this guy a couple of weeks ago. Really happy to have it in the collection, I do think is one of Hot Toys bests up until today.

Unfortunately as soon as I touched the belt to futz it, it cracked but was able to fix as best as I could with a leather repair kit.

Attachments

• 2BC9596D-139B-4674-B4D4-A9B4A11D3696.jpeg
    2BC9596D-139B-4674-B4D4-A9B4A11D3696.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 117
  • 7F91AB7B-C037-455C-BB23-CF905A9E81A9.jpeg
    7F91AB7B-C037-455C-BB23-CF905A9E81A9.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 121
Got this guy a couple of weeks ago. Really happy to have it in the collection, I do think is one of Hot Toys bests up until today.

Unfortunately as soon as I touched the belt to futz it, it cracked but was able to fix as best as I could with a leather repair kit.
These belts are notorious for disintegrating by just looking at them funny...

Back