Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im going to pay full for pre-order of one soon .. Fingers crossed I won't be disappointed with this!! Wish the Arnold face was closer to the age as he was in the movie. The face looks a bit too young.
Regardless its a cool piece!

^ So would I. Its a weird choice buts its still a cool figure. As far as keeping people interested I don't think this release will make a difference.

And I don't think the amount of accessories is any way to gauge a DX. Its either feast or famine when it comes to that line. Only thing that makes a DX a DX is PERS and foam. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

And I don't think the amount of accessories is any way to gauge a DX. Its either feast or famine when it comes to that line. Only thing that makes a DX a DX is PERS and foam. :lol
Even the foam isn't a distinctive DX trait, as some other figures (M Icon, 10th Anniversary exclusives) had that as well. PERS and. . .the fact that HT calls it DX are the only things that make them DX.

Pretty much. The sooner people realize that the sooner they can stop getting disappointed by the lack of accessories.

A few things a DX should always have IMO are:

Two headsculpts. No matter the character.
Some sort of large specialty item or dio. Like Jacks rubber or BL's dio.
A second outfit if that character has one.
Not to mention it should be loaded down with hands and accessories.

It would also be nice if they can come up with some different hand gestures too. Most at them are the same just made for that character.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Speaking of hands I finally found some decent left-hand trigger finger hands for the T-1000 - Enterbay's Leon.

It annoyed me that HT only provided the usual right-hand triggerfinger for him. He alternates between both hands in the film.

Also the DX07 Luke hands for holding the lightsaber will be good for the T-1000 wielding the steel rod against the T-800. I think the Enterbay Leon also has hands suitable for this. And they're all smaller than the T-1000's original hands which themselves were always a bit on the large side.

Speaking of hands I finally found some decent left-hand trigger finger hands for the T-1000 - Enterbay's Leon.

It annoyed me that HT only provided the usual right-hand triggerfinger for him. He alternates between both hands in the film.

Also the DX07 Luke hands for holding the lightsaber will be good for the T-1000 wielding the steel rod against the T-800. I think the Enterbay Leon also has hands suitable for this. And they're all smaller than the T-1000's original hands which themselves were always a bit on the large side.

:lecture the T1000 and Jack sparrow DX06 contest for the most ridiculous hands. Thanks for the tip I'm ALWAYS doing this. I so badly want the new TTM20 hands for my T-800, semi relaxed/natural.

Just a comment about people's comments regarding the "arnie squint" and how the DX13 is the perfect sculpt... it's the DX10 sculpt with damage??? why is the squint perfect on the DX13 but not the D10??? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The eye openings do look bigger on the the Dx10. That can be chalked up to the casting process too. I'm guessing they had to create two new steel molds for the Dx13 heads, so maybe they could have learned from the detail loss on the Dx10 and compensated for that. Just have to wait and see the final product. I can't wait to finally have this in my shelf.

I really hate HT's relaxed hands. Well, there are two different ones. One that is slightly curled which is the more natural looking and the other ones that came with Luke. Those are terrible. Try to put your hand in the position and tell me how relaxed it feels. I wish they would stop using those entirely.

And yes, the T-1000 hands are big. Especially the running palms out hands. Almost comically so.

I really hate HT's relaxed hands. Well, there are two different ones. One that is slightly curled which is the more natural looking and the other ones that came with Luke. Those are terrible. Try to put your hand in the position and tell me how relaxed it feels. I wish they would stop using those entirely.

Absolutely agree. :exactly: I despise the old TT relaxed hands, it's a pose that a real human just never does. I don't understand why they keep using them (although I often see people actualy using them on theit cutoms).
The MMS117 relaxed hands are great, which I believe are the same the TTM20 uses.

On another note, I also hope that the DX13 isn't delayed much, as I paid in full for my pre-order as well. :lol

Back