Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the latest indicative date for the release ? In August or September ? Does US gets it first ?

Hoping we get this by September. My fourth flex payment was scheduled for July 5th (yesterday) but so far my card isn't showing a charge pending yet. I'm guessing it's just because of the holiday weekend though.

Hoping we get this by September. My fourth flex payment was scheduled for July 5th (yesterday) but so far my card isn't showing a charge pending yet. I'm guessing it's just because of the holiday weekend though.

I got my charging email yesterday....so we're closer :panic:

My second of three flex pays has been charged.

Like I said, there's room for improvement on the T-1000, and the oversize hands are definitely a weakness. I looked at tons of photos before buying to see if those hands were a big enough bother to me. I decided the good far outweighed the bad and picked it up at Toys2 last summer.

I'm on Flex and they charged me yesterday...just one more to go :yess:
Odd. I'm wondering why mine isn't showing anything yet. I received the email that they were going to charge it on Thursday but have checked my card site and don't show a charge has been attempted yet.

Would be great if this figure is on it's way. The sooner it gets here, the sooner I can use my store credit from TA and only have to pay bout $150 for this guy :yess:

Back