Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The DX10 should have really been the definitive T2 Arnold. Unfortunately the sculpt is a little off. It really should have looked comparable to this one minus the damage. Hopefully Hot Toys will redo it later down the road.

Do you think they made a completely new sculpt for the DX13? It is the DX10 with battle damage. The DX10 looks softer because all of the photos are of the final, mass produced piece and the DX13 looks nicer and more detailed because you are looking at pics of the prototype.

Maybe I should just put this in my sig, I'm starting to feel like a broken record.

533501_10151123439667344_743654215_n.jpg

Does'nt really look possible or needed on this release, also the chip is not included in the specs ether:dunno

:dunno:dunno

I don't think it will be a problem. The full bd head will have one eye that moves, and the Half bd head will have both with pers

Actually, I think that system is superior than the PERS. EB used the same thing with their BL and Mr.Bean figured.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I respectfully disagree, though for mr. bean it works cause he is supposed to look stupid:lol

Why do you find it superior?

No more wonky eyes unless you want them to be. Easier to fix if they do break. Better.

Not always, I've heard horror storys of loose eyes that won't stay in place, then its more annoying to pose as well. Not to say pers has not had its share of issues but its still very convinent.

Personally though I prefer mms releases with painted eyes, more realistic and no ugly seam in the head.

Personally though I prefer mms releases with painted eyes, more realistic and no ugly seam in the head.

It was useful in my Pescadero shoot but yeah overall figures would be better off without it. Its just another thing that makes them more toyish with the seams and cartoony irises. And it puts doubt in people's minds and makes them prefer otherwise inferior likenesses *ahem* :lol

It was useful in my Pescadero shoot but yeah overall figures would be better off without it. Its just another thing that makes them more toyish with the seams and cartoony irises. And it puts doubt in people's minds and makes them prefer otherwise inferior likenesses *ahem* :lol

I see what you did there:lol

you have to be a true plastic crack addict to know the numbers , you will someday
I guess I'm not much of a true plastic crack addict; which is good I guess.

Were not trying to remember the numbers. It just happens. You see it at the top in the title thread ,plus coming in here everyday and seeing it posted several times. The DX line is the premier line so you kind of follow it, "What will be DX15?" and so forth. Actually its kind of hard to imagine not knowing the DX line at this point. At least for those that have been around a while.

I don't post or come around all that often. I don't have that kind of time. I'm on vacation right now so it's nice to visit.

So there's a DX 14? What's that? What's 13?

Were not trying to remember the numbers. It just happens. You see it at the top in the title thread ,plus coming in here everyday and seeing it posted several times. The DX line is the premier line so you kind of follow it, "What will be DX15?" and so forth. Actually its kind of hard to imagine not knowing the DX line at this point. At least for those that have been around a while.

Yeah I only own a few of the DX figures right now (10-12 with 13 pre-ordered) but I'm pretty sure I can name them all to date.

Back