Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup.

Especially when it's already paid for, just waiting on it to ship.
Did you pay for yours in full already? I've got two flex payments to go but I'm anticipating this guy a ton and really can't wait for it. I'm hoping it's not one of the Hot Toys figures who will face endless delays and we actually get it around late August or September.

Did you pay for yours in full already? I've got two flex payments to go but I'm anticipating this guy a ton and really can't wait for it. I'm hoping it's not one of the Hot Toys figures who will face endless delays and we actually get it around late August or September.

I preordered from Toy Anxiety and paid in full up front, first figure I've ever done that for but it's also one of my most anticipated. I know what you mean, I really hope this is one that stays on schedule.

I preordered from Toy Anxiety and paid in full up front, first figure I've ever done that for but it's also one of my most anticipated. I know what you mean, I really hope this is one that stays on schedule.

Aus is only getting it in September, Ive preordered and paid in full too

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I should get two of these,Im liking it that much...

I was thinking the same but i have stopped this '2 of each business' - figures are multiplying by the day and am sure hot toys will come up with many many more, 3.0 and 4.0 etc.... Lol....

When it can have dual displays, you're required to get two. I think almost everyone that got a DX10 got two, or should of gotten two :peace

When it can have dual displays, you're required to get two. I think almost everyone that got a DX10 got two, or should of gotten two :peace

I understand but dx 10 had one head sculpt. I never saw of posing him with two different positions right next to each other. I usually change poses. Keeps me interested in the figures and also allows me to buy 1 more of something else. :)

Might as well get two, hunting the parts to piece together a second figure will be a pain and will likely cost you near the same as buying a whole box set anyway.

As expensive as this dx13 is, I know I'm gunna have to pick up two myself, how can you just leave an extra head in the box when its that damn good!

Well... most people including me wanted to get DX10 and DX13 and have him in all the different looks from all the acts of T2. But you get more bang for your buck with DX13 since it has separate heads.

Might as well get two, hunting the parts to piece together a second figure will be a pain and will likely cost you near the same as buying a whole box set anyway.

As expensive as this dx13 is, I know I'm gunna have to pick up two myself, how can you just leave an extra head in the box when its that damn good!

I like the clean head even more than the BD head. I think they got Arnie's likeness down with that one. I'll get two, but probably my 2nd may wait a month after I get it.

I like the clean head even more than the BD head. I think they got Arnie's likeness down with that one. I'll get two, but probably my 2nd may wait a month after I get it.

Me to tbh, I like the fully battle damaged head to but the partly damaged looks the best outta the 2. I've also been stocking up on ttm20's for the extra heads, with buying 2 box sets I will have 4 heads so I will use the BD bodys for the bd head and the ttm20's for the less damaged head I'm thinking....

From the press shots, it looks like they got the classic Arnie squint DOWN.

This one in particular blew me away.

402449_10151123438782344_1461177774_n.jpg

Likey the best dx ever, at least for me:rock

Now they need to put the 1/6 diecast endoskeleton up for pre-order already:impatient:

You're probably right. I've looked at the DX09 Batman as the best to date, but this probably has the edge and I never thought I would put anything over that one. DX13 is going to be extremely difficult to top.

You're probably right. I've looked at the DX09 Batman as the best to date, but this probably has the edge and I never thought I would put anything over that one. DX13 is going to be extremely difficult to top.

My personal favorate dx's out now that I own ranks like this,

DX10
DX09
DX11
DX04
DX12

Back