Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, thanks very much for the amazing comments! :hi5:

Hands down, the best Batman figure ever. Looks great right out of the box, unlike dx12 that needs ****load of mods to make it look as good as this. And your photos reflect that and then some! Dynamic angles, interesting composition and awesome work with the lighting as well. So those amazing comments? You deserve them mate!

Hands down, the best Batman figure ever. Looks great right out of the box, unlike dx12 that needs ****load of mods to make it look as good as this. And your photos reflect that and then some! Dynamic angles, interesting composition and awesome work with the lighting as well. So those amazing comments? You deserve them mate!

Thank you! Really, really appreciate it. :hi5:

This was my first HT figure and it still amazes me today. He's more or less perfect straight out the box (although I do agree a custom cape is needed for the natural drape look). But I'm happy with the stock cape as once it's been futzed and posed it looks great.

Really photogenic figure.

I love my DX12 too but as you say, he needs some attention to get him looking his best.

Just bought my second one of these from a fellow board member specifically for the option of putting him in the Batmobile. I know I am going to want to put him in there at some point, but the rubbery suit scares me too much to put my lone DX09 in there to try it out. With prices inching up on him, I figured I better pull the trigger now if I ever want a version to sit in the car.

Little crazy? Sure. But it's freaking Keaton Batman. :yess: Totally justifiable with this amazing release.

Sallah

Just bought my second one of these from a fellow board member specifically for the option of putting him in the Batmobile. I know I am going to want to put him in there at some point, but the rubbery suit scares me too much to put my lone DX09 in there to try it out. With prices inching up on him, I figured I better pull the trigger now if I ever want a version to sit in the car.

Little crazy? Sure. But it's freaking Keaton Batman. :yess: Totally justifiable with this amazing release.

Sallah

Still debating whether to do the same. I initially was going to put my DX09 inside the cockpit but then decided to build a diorama for him...also, you have to ask yourself how easy it will be to get him positioned nicely inside the cockpit without aggrivating his suit, etc...hence why its a good idea to get 2 if you can afford it :exactly:

Has anyone tried this non-chalant pose for the figure?

batmankeaton3.jpg

I know I'm probably going to ***** out and not even try sitting him in the Batmobile. I even bought an extra parted out figure to make as "Batmobile Batman" way back when that I probably won't even contort to get him in there.

It still would have been nice if they included something like this.

batmobilebatman.jpg

Back