Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would never pay that much for a figure, even if it is Batman. I think there have been only two instances where I've paid over the MSRP for these 1/6 figures. And it wasn't anymore than $80-$90 more than it's original MSRP.

This figure will be here before we know it and by the time it comes The Joker will probably have that backstage status and be ready to ship. :lol

Batwing

batwingfinal4.jpg

forbidden planet have it at £179.99 pre-order price promise. Its where im thinking of getting it from, unless its guaranteed to be cheaper further downthe line

Hmm...it's a tough one coz for £20 more you could have a buy it now from ebay and not wait until March when Forbidden Planet they say it will be in stock. However, FP and play never have figs in stock on their supposed avaliability date.

I agree, the sculpting in this figure is second to none. Very impressed with it. Too bad Im not a fan of movie versions of comic book characters, otherwise, a definite must have.

One thing though, mostly a minor observation, the arms and legs appear somewhat too thick.

This is one of my favorite tracks,

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhSR4PwdL70[/ame]

Then I love this unused Joker theme with the chorus. It sounds insane, like it's the Joker's inner mind or something you'd hear in Arkham Asylum.

https://youtu.be/8sNpwT3j2Es?t=3m7s

Hmm...it's a tough one coz for £20 more you could have a buy it now from ebay and not wait until March when Forbidden Planet they say it will be in stock. However, FP and play never have figs in stock on their supposed avaliability date.

just thinkof import fees, possible postage, poor packaging etc.

Im happy to wait till march though, birthday month =]

just thinkof import fees, possible postage, poor packaging etc.

Im happy to wait till march though, birthday month =]

You never get import fees from Hong Kong Venders, I've bought untold figures from HK & never a problem. I've actually got 3 figure's being shipped over now but always use the well known ones though.

Back