Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little quick photoshop I did but it's not what you think,
ComicKeatonBatman.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

Personaly I consider the design of Begins Suit, as the best looking film batsuit. It has the all the classic lines, and iconic Batman look, while adding that bestial element to it. Not to mention more high-end materials and finish. Bale is in many ways, a fantastic Batman:​

For my tastes l like the 89 Bat suit the best. Way more style l think, the big black and yellow Bat symbol and the cowl is way more mean looking then the Begins suit.

As for Bale being batman, he was a good choice, he looks the part, but he ruined it for me with the horrible voice he did. If l was the director the first time l heard Bale do that deep vioce l would of said "Okay don't do that again". I just can't take him seriously as Batman when l am trying not to laugh.

DiFabio, you read my mind. I was just thinking if HT ever did a "secret version" like your ps pic I'd buy it. Looks awesome!

Must have been a horrid feeling though when the back of your neck gets all sweaty. Then the rubber starts to stick to it. It's as bad as cold raindrops going down your neck.
Probably not half as bad, as the inability to take a quick leak, without having to take the whole thing off.;)

Here's a higher quality one. I'd buy it if they repainted it like that like Coco suggested.

ComicBatmanproject2copy.jpg

Last edited:
Everytime I see that look I'll always think of...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g0O230Znic"]Only Fools And Horses - Heroes & Villains[/ame]

It's funny, the pose of his fists and the look on his face, it almost looks alive like it's really Keaton thinking, what the ____ did you do to my costume :lol

Did you try making his trunks blue? Just wondering if it would look too goofy.

Yeah, it looks baaaaaad. I accidentally made the trunks gray too when I went to merge all the layers. Needless to say it looked really odd.

Back