Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep an eye on my sales thread if you're in the US. If I decide not to do a battle damaged version I won't have a use for another so I'll be selling one. I'd only ask what I paid. Or a possible trade for other Batman stuff.

I think people are gonna go nuts for 2nd when the Batmobile hits the shelves. You could be sitting on a gold mine with that guy. :wink1:

I want a second one just for safe keeping. I'll wait for prices to go down, it doesn't have to be there with the batmobile. That thing is probably going to sit in my closet for awhile

Keep an eye on my sales thread if you're in the US. If I decide not to do a battle damaged version I won't have a use for another so I'll be selling one. I'd only ask what I paid. Or a possible trade for other Batman stuff.

Awesome, yeah I'm currently the US.. So i will be nice after The Batmobile is released that we would get the Bat Wing...

You are nit alone..... I don't even have any extra for myself in case I get a second one or Return might need it...... All fabric was used after 100+ capes or everyone..... :slap

Wow, so the last one-or-two that have posted on here (me included) only managed to get one by the skin of our teeth it seems!

I am mega glad now that I bit the bullet and finally ordered when I did :yess:

Would you be interested in a trade for either of the first two hot toys oc batman figures? :) I have both I'm wanting to sell.

Would you be interested in a trade for either of the first two hot toys oc batman figures? :) I have both I'm wanting to sell.

Not at the moment, I actually just traded for the Toy Fair version with another board member. and like I said I'm not sure if I'm getting rid of my second one yet. As previously mentioned I really want to do a battle damaged one but I have no idea where to start and I don't want to screw it up. It's a costly mistake if I do lol

I really want a Keaton Batman, but I keep holding our hope that HT will take the next step and show the Returns version. I prefer that suit anyway. But a Keaton Batman is a must. I hope I'm not making a mistake not purchasing 89 version when I have the chance.

I really want a Keaton Batman, but I keep holding our hope that HT will take the next step and show the Returns version. I prefer that suit anyway. But a Keaton Batman is a must. I hope I'm not making a mistake not purchasing 89 version when I have the chance.

I am sitting in the same boat as you. Passed on the 89 version. For a few reasons. I did not want multiple Batman's in my collection (one Keaton is enough). I am "hoping" that Returns comes with a second head.

To be honest never knew there was a actually difference in outfit until 89 was announced and people on forums made comparisons to Returns. So really no opinion on outfit.

I prefer the 89 suit and symbol more than the Returns version. Something iconic and nostalgic about it that makes it THE Keaton Batman to me. And I'm okay with owning multiple Batman's only because I plan on making a Bat armory display with multiple suits. Like Iron Man but better, because it's Batman lol

Back