Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony Meis, you are a god among men. Cape received today and I'm such a happy bastard.

20130213_203805.jpg

20130213_203907.jpg

Just got this today and by far my favorite Batman. Just waiting on Tonys cape. Makes me wish the 89' Batmobile was already out too lol only problem I'm have is that the back of the cowl where you adjust the PERS, doesn't sit flush. Any one else have that problem? Don't let the crappy iPhone pics fool you, I just set it lower so its flush on top lol

CE3CADA6-3B2E-408C-A492-44124A52F592-6732-00002F3035680646_zpsd3420864.jpg

7D00C8B2-3156-4F3C-B056-96B2E5BD94BB-6732-00002F302E59D046_zps26bb5621.jpg

B3EA8DCA-0F80-4FA5-9AA0-235FD9E35CAE-6732-00002F30283E713B_zps5d5b36e1.jpg

Last edited:
How silly of me! I am actually very excited as this is my first EVER custom made clothing purchase for my figures. In all the years of collecting and despite the fact that I am nearly 50 years old, I am as giddy as a little child.

That is why I love my collection (in all of it's various facets), it keeps the optimistic little boy in me alive.

Good man getting the cape upgrade. So far it's one of the best purchases I made this year.

It was definitely a no brainer once I made the commitment to getting this figure. I also didn't want to destroy the stock cape. It has great posing capabilities as well so I have more options should I want to change it up a little. I did buy a second DX09 and I thought about making a battle damaged version but I don't even know where to begin. I haven't really found anyone who's done it but one person.

It was definitely a no brainer once I made the commitment to getting this figure. I also didn't want to destroy the stock cape. It has great posing capabilities as well so I have more options should I want to change it up a little. I did buy a second DX09 and I thought about making a battle damaged version but I don't even know where to begin. I haven't really found anyone who's done it but one person.

:exactly: To have both options is best. If you want to spread the cape out with the sticks, then you need the HT one. Also, I think a battle damage version would be sick and I hope you give it a shot. :hi5:

Is it me, or does the prices for this figure are steadily increasing right now? I wanted to get a second Keaton Batman figure if I get the Batmobile.

Is it me, or does the prices for this figure are steadily increasing right now? I wanted to get a second Keaton Batman figure if I get the Batmobile.

I guess it depends. I won one on ebay opened for $265 shipped and bought a sealed one off a board member for $275 shipped. That's still above the retail price but not way above like I've seen with DX12 or some others.

I guess it depends. I won one on ebay opened for $265 shipped and bought a sealed one off a board member for $275 shipped. That's still above the retail price but not way above like I've seen with DX12 or some others.

Man lucky i wish i could find one for that price....

Man lucky i wish i could find one for that price....

Keep an eye on my sales thread if you're in the US. If I decide not to do a battle damaged version I won't have a use for another so I'll be selling one. I'd only ask what I paid. Or a possible trade for other Batman stuff.

Back