Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Light Problem!

I bought my Hot Toys DX09 Batman figure like a couple of months ago...

Last night, it was the first time I try the led light feature of its stand.
It worked fine, and I left the LED lights only for 1 minute to take a picture then I switched it off.

Today, I wanted to try the lights again, but as you can see in the picture, only one is working now!

I sent Hot Toys CS an email to ask them what to do but in case they won't reply me...Is there is anyway I can fix it?

Anyone got the same problem?!

552484_10150926106765906_1508401551_n.jpg

How can I pull out the lamp to replace it, though?

dsc0861bt.jpg

I wish I could help, but I'm no electrician. Maybe there's a way to open that housing to access the light inside for replacement? It appears as if the connections aren't loose.

Solder looks intact.

You'll still want to check all the connections to check for looseness as they don't exactly use the best wiring and it can have broken wire strands at the solder joint. If all is good, you will have to try dismantling the light fixture itself.

I have the same problem with the led... solder was intact and the wires too... in fact I Replace all thw wires just in case and nothing... the led was dead...
My dealer cant give me a replace (of course i ask before open the stand) so i have to order a new one from ebay... No problem with the new one...

Re: Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - LED Problem!

Solder looks intact.

You'll still want to check all the connections to check for looseness as they don't exactly use the best wiring and it can have broken wire strands at the solder joint. If all is good, you will have to try dismantling the light fixture itself.

:( The LED is dead. Dismantling the light fixture itself is almost impossible, my friend.

527236_10150935059130906_1471931789_n.jpg

I have the same problem with the led... solder was intact and the wires too... in fact I Replace all thw wires just in case and nothing... the led was dead...
My dealer cant give me a replace (of course i ask before open the stand) so i have to order a new one from ebay... No problem with the new one...

OK, but must say it's annoying when you pay such amount of money just because of this silly little lamp. I just bought a stand from eBay myself.
The fact that Hot Toys does not allow us to change the lamp is damn annoying and like theft!

Another issue is also with the Batman utility belt. They made it in 2 pieces with a lame drop of glue so it breaks loose and I dunno why did they do such a stupid thing!

:mad: Hot Toys knows how to make me dislike Hot Toys.

391448_10150935060435906_886607164_n.jpg

Another issue is also with the Batman utility belt. They made it in 2 pieces with a lame drop of glue so it breaks loose and I dunno why did they do such a stupid thing!

Sucks about the LED, but this looks like an easy fix. ^^^

Sucks about the LED, but this looks like an easy fix. ^^^

Yeah, yeah, the belt notch is a piece of cake to fix! Just a drop of superglue will do, but I was only showing you, guys, how cheap Hot Toys is sticking this with almost no glue at all + :dunno Why the stupid move making the belt of 2 pieces not just 1 piece!

:( The LED is dead. Dismantling the light fixture itself is almost impossible, my friend.

527236_10150935059130906_1471931789_n.jpg

OK, but must say it's annoying when you pay such amount of money just because of this silly little lamp. I just bought a stand from eBay myself.
The fact that Hot Toys does not allow us to change the lamp is damn annoying and like theft!

true... I was very disapointed with the QC of hot toys... this batman was my 1st HT figure... and for the price i was especting no problems.
My joker figure have no issues, so I think I was lucky... any way, now I have the tumbler, noland batman's and joker, luke skywalwer, and the 89 batmobile on preorders :panic:
change my dealer too. a oficial HT/Sideshow dealer, so he can replace me the parts or figures qhen they have some QC issues.

Stop moaning. The glue has simply dried up. Reaaply some new glue and it will be fine. Be thankful you have something that is an easy fix - you could have received a cowl with wonky ears or something.

Back