Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOME pose in this video

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIIWN3V_Ngw&list=UUIiy5lWHmiKQwz8_zWsIn8Q&index=4&feature=plcp[/ame]

is impossible to achieve this position with the cape ?

batman897.jpg

batman895.jpg

Finally got my Batman today. Had to reattach a magnet, no biggie, but there appears to be a small hole or scrape in the suit (gray white spot showing through). Not sure if this is worth complaining about though, could probably just put a dot of black paint and be all good, heh.

So.. Any bad news about the rubber suite?? And because I want to go for the 303 method but can't because it's colored rubber. I have my batman still with my cousin and he took it out from the box only once lol, and will sent it to me soon from US. Anything to be aware of or any tips.?

I think the eyes on my DX09 aren't parallel.. and the nose on the head cowl seems to be poorly cut. Are these any known issues?

Try adjusting it with the stick and as far as i know I have not heeard any issues with the nose. The rubber is really well done on this figure too so any one on the fence dont be grab this figure why you still can its one of hot toys all time best.

I'm not so sure if the nose on my DX09 is poorly cut or if really should be so (can't get a pic of it that shows the problem), but the eyes are definitely not parallel.

20120512115131.jpg

20120512121903.jpg

I think that these two show the problem up the best (or should that be worst?). It sadly looks like a double-header there Drac, the eyes both seem to be facing outwards from each other, so he has a painfully wide stare, as well as the non-parallel (ie Maglor's Joker) problem on the horizontal plane.

...the nose...

dsc03856q.jpg

dsc03857cy.jpg

Oh and that is a seriously bad finish on the edge of the cowl there. Can you claim a replacement head?

This figure is amazing dont understand why hes still in stock, you paranoid people are really missing out on a great figure.

More moaners...

Any one single thing and this would not be a problem to me, but all three on one head? Get real :slap!

Since you obviously seem satisfied defects, do you want to buy my car...there's nothing wrong with it, it's just....unique.

The 2 wheel on the driver's side are tractor tyres, the 2 on the passenger side a kiddie-buggy wheels, and from that, the steering wheels are pointing in different directions.

But it is fine really.....

I bought 2 and no problems with either one except might have to buy 2 cars now haha...........tumbler and batmobile ....

Back