Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
took some very quick pics of my Batman. Will do a real photo shoot with better poses once I move into the New house and have my Joker which is shipping this week.

2872cd3f.jpg

a656cec8.jpg

f45a72c5.jpg

8e42d0c6.jpg

8e50fbba.jpg

Cool pics mate! :cool:

Man - I look at some the figures on here, & it frustrates me that I can't get the left arm on mine to hang so straight & close to the body!!! :slap

What's the secret guys??! :gah: :lol

Cool pics mate! :cool:

Man - I look at some the figures on here, & it frustrates me that I can't get the left arm on mine to hang so straight & close to the body!!! :slap

What's the secret guys??! :gah: :lol

I twisted the upper bicep by the shoulder in towards the body and then brought the arm down

Will receive my Batman figure tomorrow!!! :panic::panic::panic:

Any tips on what quality issues I should look for when inspecting it?

with mine im just noticing the mold seams aren't completely filed down so there's some lil pieces of plastic poking up that ill have to snip off later

it may also be that mine has his left leg out more so it appears to be closed to the body but really the leg is closer to the arm

Interesting. Has something changed with the figure? the black mouth area looks bigger against the skin face plate.

Would be curious to see that figure in different light. I suspect his faceplate is just like ours.

Guys, guys!

Push the faceplate all the way in. When I first put mine on, it looked good but was not completely seated. Then I pushed in on it and it went in even further. Now the faceplate is totally seated against the magnet and the mask hangs well over the face as it should.

Looks totally killer. And natural.

You know how to push things all the way in, don't you? :lol

BTW, I got my replacement head from TA and it's awesome. I'm enjoying this figure more than ever now that the eyes move properly. :yess:

Last edited:
Maybe my faceplate wedged in further because I got a new replacement head? :dunno

In any case, it looks much better now.

Maybe my faceplate wedged in further because I got a new replacement head? :dunno

In any case, it looks much better now.

I guarantee, in the right light you'll still see that rounded edge across the top of the faceplate.

Back