Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I read I was thinking I would run that mutha down. No way I would wait for Monday if I knew the dude was driving around the neighborhood with my Bats.

Glad it worked out!
thanks man............whats funny is that after i drove up & saw the sticker i immediately started driving around within a few blocks just to see if he was still around...............he didn't do the driveby until about an hour later.
'I want you to tell all your friends at UPS about me.'
https://youtu.be/U9G18qHPhcM

word.............:lol

Finally got Bats today. He is awesome. The only complaint I have is the damn PERS cover on the back of the cowl sits up too high and you can see the top seam. When I pulled it out of the box it was about 1/8" too high and I have worked to get it lower but you can still tell something just doesn't look right. I actually like the base better than I thought I would. Overall very happy. Love the Hot Toys cape too.

Finally got Bats today. He is awesome. The only complaint I have is the damn PERS cover on the back of the cowl sits up too high and you can see the top seam. When I pulled it out of the box it was about 1/8" too high and I have worked to get it lower but you can still tell something just doesn't look right. I actually like the base better than I thought I would. Overall very happy. Love the Hot Toys cape too.

What if you heat up the PERS cover with a blow dryer, wouldn't that soften it up and help it to fit properly?

i just got mine today from ups and i love it the cape however seems a bit stiff and doesnt fit right am i putting it on wrong

quick story:

i knew bats was coming today and i was all...........:yess:

wife told me she wouldn't be home today (to sign ) so i was all.......:panic:

thought maybe they'll be by after i get off work........:pray:

i was checking the quantam notice right up until i left work and no attempts made. i live 15 minutes from there......surely they wouldn't try to deliver then........

i pull up to the house & see that god damn sticker on the door...just friggin' missed him....mother ____er, rat bastards, son of a..........:cuss

oh well, a bit pissed but they will try again monday.........dammit.

____ it, i started working on some shelving units outside on my driveway when i hear a big truck.........eh? could it be?.......yes........i see the ups truck...........it's beautiful......

ZOOOOOOOMMS rights by............:horror

WTF over?.........

i went all dukes of hazzard rosco p. coltrane on him & chased his ass down & pulled him over.............:yess:

so...........i got my batman.......:cool:

Cool_story_bro.JPG

:monkey3

Seriously, I lol'ed. Congrats! :hi5:

It's killing me knowing everyone else is getting theirs and I have to wait!!! :panic:

However it was the way I had to go in order for the wife to agree on letting me get 89 Bat's & 89 Batmobile together.....:hi5:

quick story:

i knew bats was coming today and i was all...........:yess:

wife told me she wouldn't be home today (to sign ) so i was all.......:panic:

thought maybe they'll be by after i get off work........:pray:

i was checking the quantam notice right up until i left work and no attempts made. i live 15 minutes from there......surely they wouldn't try to deliver then........:pray:

i pull up to the house & see that god damn sticker on the door...just friggin' missed him....mother ____er, rat bastards, son of a..........:cuss

oh well, a bit pissed but they will try again monday.........dammit.

____ it, i started working on some shelving units outside on my driveway when i hear a big truck.........eh? could it be?.......yes........i see the ups truck...........it's beautiful......:monkey2

ZOOOOOOOMMS rights by............:horror

WTF over?.........:panic:

i went all dukes of hazzard rosco p. coltrane on him & chased his ass down & pulled him over.............:yess:

so...........i got my batman.......:cool:

I had something similar happen once. Except, I called UPS to have them hold it at the depot 20 minutes away for me to pick it up. About 10 minutes later, the UPS guy drives up and rings the bell. He said he was close by and wanted to save me the trip. UPS gained 20 points in my book that day.

Got this earlier but didn't get a chance to check him out till just now. All I can say about this guy is he's just a complete badass. Its scary how much this looks like Keaton. With all the awesome pics on here, they still dont do this guy justice. I'll never look at my DX02 or Begins bats the same way again.

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took two quick pics

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This question was asked, but I didn't see a reply. How did you get the cape to look like this? The one I have is a REAL pain to deal with. Also, has anyone had a problem with the PERS cover being over sized? The one I received sticks up and really is an eye sore. SSC told me that I have to wait until the middle of April to get a replacement part or figure all together. Just curious if I'm the only one with this problem...

So is it true that this batman leaks oil too im thinking about getting one but if it leaks oil I dont want no parts of it. I think I will just wait for the batman returns version cause I will def be getting penguin

1 guy had a confirmed report & pics of an oily substance behind the belt that came back after wiping. About 5 or 6 reported a little oil that wiped away & never came back. A few others had a bit of glue residue from the magnet attached to the belt. 3 or 4 had figures with one leg slightly longer than the other (as did I & I fixed it myself). The overwhelming majority of owners report no issues.

Last edited:
This question was asked, but I didn't see a reply. How did you get the cape to look like this? The one I have is a REAL pain to deal with.

Ok, so how did you do it?:dunno Because it looks GREAT!!!!

Thanks guys. I spread the cape out wide to begin with then simply took my time carefully folding it all the way around. Took me quite a while. Then, when finished, I gently held the botton of the cape and pulled it down so it was nice and smooth/straight, all done whilst the cape was on the fig. Leaving it too helps, as gravity tends to help it hang straight.

Back