Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everybody for the kind words on the pictures and video review! We really appreciate it... :)

Sallah

Hot Toys DX09 Keaton Batman Pictures & Video Review

What a great review and glad to see the enjoyment of collecting between you and your son. As great as this 89 Batman is, the relationship that you and your son have is even greater. For 25 minutes I had a smile on my face. TFS.

Rorywan, are your pictures inhanced at all or untouched??? They look SUPER AMAZING, mine is in Chicago going through cutoms today

Rorywan, are your pictures inhanced at all or untouched??? They look SUPER AMAZING, mine is in Chicago going through cutoms today

..completely untouched mate. I just use some white card to bounce light around. Enjoy your set, you won't be disappointed.
:yess:

2-13.jpg

Stunning. :clap

Will HT EVER top this?!

:lol

Feeling a bit better today (my wife says it's "Man Flu"), here are a few more pics in natural light. No major futzing or posing, don't have the energy.

3-13.jpg
1-14.jpg
6-8.jpg
5-9.jpg

..And my mini "Bat Cave" well I'm still waiting on my Tron Cycle so I might as well use it for something!
8-5.jpg

..One thing I did discover is that the face plates are a right pain to get off.

Rory great shots, hope you feel better, I'm sick to my stomach of what customs has done to me! Still hoping for today :pray:

These shots are fantastic! Absolutely Keaton in these shots! :yess: I'm so disgusted that I have to wait for what should've been here in my hands last Thursday! :slap

And thanks again for the tips for Indy :yess:

Mine still has not arrived in Canada. I have a feeling its stuck in China :monkey2

Wish HT's would do an Arkham Asylum Bats and Joker! :yess:

Better yet, the entire line of characters!

Hard to say, maybe a Bale Batman if they ever get the cowl shape right but to date, they haven't gotten the details of a bale Batman as right as this Keaton, maybe this figure will push them to do better.

Maybe they should let Pan handle Bale Bats' sculpting too. It's just fantastic what he did with Keaton's bats!

Oh man i was gonna hold out until Rises Bats to get my first HTs but those pics are soo good. Im afraid that when i can afford the figure it'll be going for too much on ebay. I wont settle for a returns Bats either because this design is much better imo :(

Thanks for the continued support on the photos and review everybody! I (and Blaze) really appreciate all the kind words...

All this thought and talk about th '89 Batman got me to thinking... so I threw this together using one of my pics in photoshop really quick-

bmcover.jpg

How cool would this be? A Batman title freed from continuity, but still with a history and familiarity to longtime Bat-fans.. We could see other villains through the eyes of the '89 universe (like Billy Dee's Two-Face). This is about the only way DC could get me to pick up an ongoing Bat-title once again.

But maybe I am crazy...

Sallah

Oh man i was gonna hold out until Rises Bats to get my first HTs but those pics are soo good. Im afraid that when i can afford the figure it'll be going for too much on ebay. I wont settle for a returns Bats either because this design is much better imo :(

If money is an issue, then don't collect just because it looks cool. Collect from whichever franchise you like the most (Nolan or Burton). But, in my opinion, if you actually decide to get this figure, then getting Jack Nicholson Joker as a companion is an absolute must.

Also, if you pre-order from Sideshow, you can go on a flex-payment plan, which is exactly like layaway :lol. It makes getting figures more affordable.

Rory great shots, hope you feel better, I'm sick to my stomach of what customs has done to me! Still hoping for today :pray:

These shots are fantastic! Absolutely Keaton in these shots! :yess: I'm so disgusted that I have to wait for what should've been here in my hands last Thursday! :slap

And thanks again for the tips for Indy :yess:

Sorry to hear that mate, you will have it soon enough I'm sure.
:hi5:

Back