Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been having a go at re-creating scenes from the movie using Luca's Batman pics. The likeness is unreal.

"I'm Batman"

batmanimbatmanfinal.jpg

batmanjoker2final.jpg

"Stop"

batmancarnew.jpg

I have a grip..just little to no tolerance of people that feel the need to make everything a snarky answer until they get called out on it, at which time comes "oh it was joke" response.

All I wanted was an answer to a question, not some sarcastic response from you.

As for a "Good start" I've been registered here since 8/09 but feel free to keep on rambling... :wink1:

Do us all a favor mate, ignore my posts and I will return the courtesy.
I don't have the time or energy for you.

If you have any other problems, please take it to PM, like any other grown up freak, and stop polluting the thread with your childish vitriol.

Bye!
:wave

Dangit. Too late. I actually thought those were stills as I breezed thru them until I saw DiFabios post.

2012 figure of the year and I don't even care that it's only January.

For those curious about Batman Returns Suit

KeatonBatmanReturns.jpg

I will def buy Catwoman and The Penguin, but I may pass on the Returns Suit, if I purchase this one. I must abide by the same principles about not having my collection overrun with Iron Men, same must be for Batmen!

Doh!

Ah well, I could have had it tomorrow, but it will be a couple of days now I guess. :hi5:

My customs is pretty fast where I'm at should be tomorrow or Friday at the latest. been there, done that :lecture

Good thing too, like I said it might rain this weekend :thud:

Back