Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one off ebay. I have one ordered with sideshow but I could not wait.

I'm not really a fan of Tim Burton's takes on franchises, but there's no denying what an excellent piece this is. Can't wait to see Catwoman and Penguin. Those would be awesome to have.

:yess: Mine has arrived and is going through customs! Tomorrow is the day, I can sense it! If not, at least Friday or Sat! :) Good thing too, it might rain here around the weekend! :slap

Must...resist...ebay...I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it.I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it.I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it.I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it.I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it.I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it.I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it.I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it.I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it...

Must...resist...ebay...I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it.I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it.I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it.I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it.I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it.I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it.I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it.I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it.I'm saving a hundred dollars by waiting and it's worth it...

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I actually kept reading it to the end :slap

guyver1, make sure you tell coco how awesome it is in hand. :lol

There's no point in giving into the high ebay prices when we just have to wait less than a month. January is already more than half way gone, February is right around the corner.

Before you know it we'll be :panic::panic::panic: for Joker next.

There's no point in giving into the high ebay prices when we just have to wait less than a month. January is already more than half way gone, February is right around the corner.

As usual....what he said /\/\

Man I missed you here. :wave :1-1: :wave

Sorry for the Bromance :horror

Batman tears people apart. :lecture

I bet the Batman Returns figures are released before Avatar Jake Sully and those Sucker Babes. :lol

This really isn't fair to the MGS fans. I may not care about Metal Gear Solid, but I hope they get to see their figures soon. Prototypes at least.

Batman tears people apart. :lecture

I bet the Batman Returns figures are released before Avatar Jake Sully and those Sucker Babes. :lol

This really isn't fair to the MGS fans. I may not care about Metal Gear Solid, but I hope they get to see their figures soon. Prototypes at least.

Nah

I hope they drop everything else and just concentrate on everything Batman, Avengers, Marvel and DC. :lol

WTF?
Get a grip mate, if you don't have a sense of humor you won't get very far in here. I wasn't being sarcastic. And I answered your question. Take your issues else where mate, not interested. Why are you referencing Michael Keaton in a film still? Are you actually buying Michael Keaton? Or a piece of plastic that looks like him.:lol
You crazy. :cuckoo:

Take your passive aggressive sillyness somewhere else. Ta ta, bye bye now..
Good start in the community by the way!
And..:ignore:

I have a grip..just little to no tolerance of people that feel the need to make everything a snarky answer until they get called out on it, at which time comes "oh it was joke" response.

All I wanted was an answer to a question, not some sarcastic response from you.

As for a "Good start" I've been registered here since 8/09 but feel free to keep on rambling... :wink1:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I actually kept reading it to the end :slap

guyver1, make sure you tell coco how awesome it is in hand. :lol

:lol

If I were a cruel person I would wish for guyver's Batman to be lost in customs so that I don't get jealous.

This is the most I've ever been tempted to pay extra to have a figure sooner. If an ebay seller could guarantee me I'd be able to have it next to my pillo...er...in my collection next week I'd probably cave and buy.

Back