Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how the box has a panel saying the Batmobile is coming soon... it'll just be a painful reminder of how I can't afford one whenever I look at it... :monkey2

Movie Masterpiece DX09 1/6 Scale Batman - 1989 - Collectible Figure
Product #: HOT10367 PREORDER
1st Quarter 2012
Date Ordered Sub Standard Collector Subtotal
January 17, 2012...............$226.99.......:yess:

Last edited:
I'm officially done ordering from anyone other than SS.

The only thing I need to always remember is to ask for a double pack or risk my box arriving looking like Mike Tyson's face.

Asia orders are too expensive for my blood and everyone else in the US other than SS are now consistently shipping after SS so I find that SS is indeed the best middle ground in the US when it comes to price and arrival.

When I move to Canadian or Joker's hat country i'll reconsider my options :lol

Until then, hi SS, bye AEC, CSC, BBTS, RazorsEdge etc :wave

I ordered from bbts, my total came out to 224.99 not sure if shipping was included in the cost though, this is the most expensive figure I have ever purchased. I think the figure has been release in hong kong already, I see "In Stock" now on some ebay stores, gonna see what i can find out.

I'm officially done ordering from anyone other than SS.

The only thing I need to always remember is to ask for a double pack or risk my box arriving looking like Mike Tyson's face.

Asia orders are too expensive for my blood and everyone else in the US other than SS are now consistently shipping after SS so I find that SS is indeed the best middle ground in the US when it comes to price and arrival.

When I move to Canadian or Joker's hat country i'll reconsider my options :lol

Until then, hi SS, bye AEC, CSC, BBTS, RazorsEdge etc :wave

I have made the same decision. Plus free shipping and 5% reward points it just doesn't make sense to use anyone else right now. Ihave 89 Bats and Joker with AE and everything else going forward is with SS.

I ordered from bbts, my total came out to 224.99 not sure if shipping was included in the cost though, this is the most expensive figure I have ever purchased. I think the figure has been release in hong kong already, I see "In Stock" now on some ebay stores, gonna see what i can find out.

Ten dolla shipped to Ohio from bbts.:wink1:

____ i need to get on my lptop ithout the broken keybord.:(

h-too O doe bd thing to lptop....:lol

BCDEFGHIJKLMNOPRTUVY.....< key i hve left:rotfl

I'd order from SS if I didn't live in god damn California :|. The tax I pay makes the 5% cash back sorta pointless...

I'd order from SS if I didn't live in god damn California :|. The tax I pay makes the 5% cash back sorta pointless...
No kidding! This time I might buy from BBTS (instead of SSC)for Batman and perhaps the Batmobile. CA TAX SUCK!:mad:

Anybody have the hot toys Tumbler, I wonder how big the Batmoblile 89 will be to that, how huge is the tumbler in person? :dunno

I found these... ohhhh..S####! I don't have room for something like this :
2rqoi7r.jpg

actualsize.jpg

Hot_Toys_Batmobile_Tumbler_MMS69_from_The_Dark_Knight_Hot_Chix_Cool_Toy_Review_Episode_17_.jpg

I'm in trouble if I want this :slap
sdcc-wednesday-021_1311228866.jpg

Last edited:
Back