Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do remove an item from my shopping cart on sideshows website? 'doesnt seem to have remove from cart' icon??

grady.jpg

yeah proper funny that was and no help at all!

cheers crimsonbob that worked updating the 0 to 1! i only want the batman figure not the joker!

Wonder if Keaton actually saw a sculpt...that would be a cool pic og him holding it if there was one! (sculpt or pic)

wow this figure is perfect. the only thing i dot like is the bloodied up face.

I wanna see em do catwoman now!

I love the bloody face, FTW!

Catman and Penguin and basically any Batman movie villain besides Freeze..... :wink1:
Really awesome figures, but that much money for 12" figures... I don't know.

You know you want to... You'll be sleeping and dreaming about posing that Bats and Jokes.... Just do it....

My wallet is crying, but it's cries are being ignored...i feel bad for my wallet.

Your wallet may cry, but think of it as an investment. If a time came where you had to sell your collection, these will do nothing but appreciate in value over time.

With some sites you have to change the 1 to a 0 then update.

:exactly: That's what I had to do.

lucky for me i live 10 minutes away from VikingPlayground so I dont have to pay any s/h or tax,i just go pick it up when he calls me that they are in.:yess::Alexi is a great guy to deal with,i get to inspect my boxes b4 hand to make sure no damage

I gotta say, I ordered a few things from them a week or so ago and they got here lightning fast. He even refunded me like .35c from the shipping. Viking Playground are good guys in my book! :lecture

its goin to be tough to pull the trigger on just one of these. and i dont mean multiple of each i just mean how can you buy the batman with out the joker?? i havent order yet... cant seem to figure out how to handle this one. at the end of the day i dont want to be paying ebay prices for either of these! where have you all been ordering from? alter ego seems to have the best price right now for both.. ??

I'm so torn what to do! I have the BB Exclusive on Order (I don't have any HT Batman figures btw) but I was thinking of canceling that and getting this batman instead. This version truly WOWS me whereas the BB doesn't really. He just seems stiff and I have no desire to pose the Bale head sculpt. I just want a definitive Batman for my shelf. The promo pics look really cool but after seeing some reviews on youtube, I just feel meh about the BB Suit.

If I cancel BB and get this I think I could get Joker for my birthday which in my opinion would be awesome to have both '89 figures. The posing for them would be endless.

Have I already answered my question or is there something about the BB worth holding on for. I see he is now sold out on SS.

so what do you guys think the suit is made of, hard textured plastic or rubber?

l want to get this guy, not sure if l should pre order somewhere or wait till he is on ebay. The Hot toys l used to have l got them on Ebay after they were released and that worked out good. Not sure.

so what do you guys think the suit is made of, hard textured plastic or rubber?

l want to get this guy, not sure if l should pre order somewhere or wait till he is on ebay. The Hot toys l used to have l got them on Ebay after they were released and that worked out good. Not sure.

The legs are rubber for sure from certain pics that has his legs in different poses. The upper body, I wouldn't mind hard plastic like DX02 with separate rubber arms so he can raise his arms without tearing the rubber.

Back