Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was shocked how much it actually looks like Keaton. When Joker was first shown at SDCC, I was for sure Bats wouldn't even come close to him. Now after seeing the pic of Keaton bats, I thought it was a movie still :lol. It's a good time to be a Batman fan.

i totally agree with you man. I know not many care for PERS but for me, the eyes and make-up around the eyes lend to this looking so freaking real!

I only wish as more of a Superman Fan, we'd get more figures like this.

But for me, these will be the definitive Batman and Joker figures on my shelf. I don't think any Bats or Joker figure or statue will top these for me

WOOOOWWW. That is the best HT figure period. Some of those promo pics look straight out of the movie. I am just amazed. 2012 needs to hurry the ____ up! Kind of glad it's Q1 2012 though that way I have time to recoup some funds from all these releases.

htsupermanpr7copy.jpg

i totally agree with you man. I know not many care for PERS but for me, the eyes and make-up around the eyes lend to this looking so freaking real!

I only wish as more of a Superman Fan, we'd get more figures like this.

But for me, these will be the definitive Batman and Joker figures on my shelf. I don't think any Bats or Joker figure or statue will top these for me

Yeah I agree.......I love my TDK figures but this is just on a whole other level.
:hi5:

I live in NY.

From Highest to Lowest:

AEC: $489.98

BBTS: $487.77

SS: $479.75 (after $25.25 RP and if you don't live in Cali)

CSC: $477.43

I went with SS.

Why?

Because they might hold the shipment from everyone else and send theirs first like what happened with Thor. :lecture

Or am I wrong with that statement. :slap

I wonder how long these will hang around before they are sold out?

Well the SS only Batman from last week sold out pretty quickly but this one is going to a lot more retailers and I have a feeling there's a LOT of Keaton and Nicholson Batman's to go around.

yeah i don't see these selling out anytime soon. Reeve Superman is still around. i'm sure hot toys is making a ton of all 3.

I've pre-ordered for now. Not generally a 1:6 collector and this would be my first foray into Hot Toys. Never had a reason to buy any of their figures until now. I've even passed on Indy, but this just looks insane. Very nostalgic for me; loved this film growing up.

Ive used this "pack out" option its really bad the outer box is like paper thin and for $10 its a rip off you dont get bubble rap just rolled up brown paper :cuckoo:

Fo realz?, he fo sho has some off the chizain hits too! :rotfl

M.

Back