Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the definitive Indiana Jones to date and everyone knows it. I'm sorry to the few who will pass cause they think they are making a statement. Im sure in 6 months time a lot of naysayers will be displaying this figure with pride. And come a year from now when this figure will be $350 and up people will still be saying something about the left nostril. Or was it the right? I don't care. All I care about is the fact Im getting this figure and he couldn't be here soon enough! I don't know if OMG was trying to hide something or not.. I do know that his pics are outstanding and makes this figure from head to toe the best 1/6 Indiana jones EVER.

Yep! and when it goes up in price,the Naysayers will then want it..:rotfl

I said everyone. Sorry for speaking for everyone. I just that that's what everyone did these days?!

I agree though that what ever the reason is... This figure will only increase in price. Does that make the sculpt any better. No, but last I checked I'm not just buying the sculpt? Also I said best 1/6 figure. Price is way to high but not because of the sculpt but BECAUSE it's a TOY! Am I buying it? You better believe it. Am I buying the 89 joker which is even more expensive and has a spot on sculpt. So far I doubt it. Would I like it. Sure but I'd rather have jones. Thank you very much. My choice, I know cause I made it.

So is trying to defend something that is obviously flawed.
If you like the sculpt fine.

But we all have eyes and we can all make our own judgement.

Its not the worst Indy but its not the definitive Indy either and its definitely not worth what they're asking for it either

The only definitive Indy was Harrison Ford...

You just have to accept that these aren't miniaturized living people. :dunno

Never will be...

:rotfl

Never will be...

Thats just a dumb statement

The point is why did they make such a massive fuss over Milla from resident____e and we get a good likeness for characters such as the green goblin and Fatburn, who are not and never will be high selling characters or even in the same league as Indy.

They could have given us Ford's likeness but they chose not.

which shows how much HT cares about there fan base and customers

Never will be...

Tell me Butters, how do you feel about this?

2903780268_de4b06304e.jpg

This is the definitive Indiana Jones to date and everyone knows it. I'm sorry to the few who will pass cause they think they are making a statement. Im sure in 6 months time a lot of naysayers will be displaying this figure with pride. And come a year from now when this figure will be $350 and up people will still be saying something about the left nostril. Or was it the right? I don't care. All I care about is the fact Im getting this figure and he couldn't be here soon enough! I don't know if OMG was trying to hide something or not.. I do know that his pics are outstanding and makes this figure from head to toe the best 1/6 Indiana jones EVER.

this figure will still be in stock on sstoy.com in a year....:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That looks pretty bad...

mmsdxjoker11.jpg

But this looks excellent.

Agreed but why didnt they do that in the first place :slap

Because why make money off one figure when we can make money off two.

Oh and jack the price up on the second.

Most agree that this is not the best head sculpt. I do feel that the price is high. There is enough to like about this figure as a whole for me to still buy it. I am not in love with the sculpt, but this will be the best Indy in my collection right now. Down the road, hopefully something better will come along. I bought SS's Indy when it came out and thought it was good, but agreed the pain apps were bad. There is no mass produced 1/6 Indy out there right now that is perfect. Each person has to decide for themselves what they will purchase and what they find acceptable.

Well well this is quite embarrassing what has happened to this whole thread and forum over the last few years.

We have grown adults at most over 18 complaining and taken things personally. Wasting their time doing photoshop joke images to get laughs putting down and bullying people for liking what they see and are happy with. The same people since day one on this thread who have had no intention of getting this and are still are taking up 85% of posting absolute rubbish.

Here's is an idea get away from the computer go outside go breath in some fresh air and take your wife and kids or partner and etc and live a little. Move on and get some perceptive in your lives and stop wining about the price which you have known about almost 12 months now.

Oh forget can't wait till I have mine in hand very happy!!:yess::yess:

ausfan why do we get on forums to have a _____.

because its human ____ing nature mate and we are quiet aware of the fact that it is quiet childish. but look who your talking to
grown men and women who still play with toys.

Exactly what are you expecting for the people on this thread and this thread in general.

As far as I can see its always been like this

Never will be...

Well, no. But we all know what HT is capable of, and in most cases they are the closest thing to miniaturized living people you can get. Figures like Nicholson Joker (or Bank Robber Ledger Joker, for that matter), Jack Sparrow, Reeves Superman, Jack Sparrow, just about any RDJ Iron Man post Mark II/III, the list goes on...you look at these and your jaw just drops. They are spooky real-looking. :thud: With this one, it's like you have to squint to get it to look right, which is a shame. A delayed release and a tiny bit more tweaking would have been a better outcome.

Oh, and I wish folks wouldn't get so personal with each other over this. We all want this figure to be full of win, and we are all having different reactions to the final product. Some may want to feed this head sculpt to crocodiles (would make for great theater, kinda like roasting certain blu rays on a BBQ :lol), but lets not feed each other to the crocs. :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back