Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I caved and PO'd this.

I can't take the risk this will turn out great and miss out.

If it still turns out bad I'll sit on it for a year and flip it to some desperate fanboy for double the cost:lecture

PO with BBTS - they always get their stuff in later than just about everyone else, meaning punters who are on the fence about a particular figure can look at the first in-hand pics and reviews and then retain or cancel the PO accordingly. No deposit PO and no cancellation fees with BBTS :)

Well I caved and PO'd this.

I can't take the risk this will turn out great and miss out.

If it still turns out bad I'll sit on it for a year and flip it to some desperate fanboy for double the cost:lecture
I too broke down and PO'd. Hoping for the best as far as final head sculpt tweaks, but the proto pics are amazing nonetheless.

I'm POing this before the end of the week.If the new head sculpt is as good as they say, I don't want to have to fight off the hordes to secure one. However, I will say this, if Batman, Indy, and Superman are all shipping between August and October, it will be both an exciting, and frightening period of time.:D

I'm assuming Sideshow will have this in their booth, and I will see it first hand. I'll judge from there, knowing that the sculpt could only get better. If the proto is good in person, then I know it'll be worth it. I'm dying for a great Indy. If Hot Toys can't do it, then I know it's not possible.

I'm POing this before the end of the week.If the new head sculpt is as good as they say, I don't want to have to fight off the hordes to secure one. However, I will say this, if Batman, Indy, and Superman are all shipping between August and October, it will be both an exciting, and frightening period of time.:D

Did I miss something? Who is "they"? Is it confirmed that they've tweaked/nailed this?

Did I miss something? Who is "they"? Is it confirmed that they've tweaked/nailed this?

:lol wasn't it some dude who knew a dude who saw the revised sculpt?

Rest assured they will revise or (most likely at this point) have already revised the HS. I would bet my grandmother's life on it. She's already dead, but you know...

Gruson
Confirmed today that the pics we have seen are NOT the final sculpt. We should see the new one very soon and from what I have heard, it is AMAZING...like Bale amazing! Cannot wait.
Billy Ray
Would still like to know the source of this "confirmation". Not that I don't believe you, just wondering. I saw you posted about the '89 Batman and Joker as well...do you know someone or something?
Gruson
I *might* know someone. All I can say.

I'm assuming Sideshow will have this in their booth, and I will see it first hand. I'll judge from there, knowing that the sculpt could only get better. If the proto is good in person, then I know it'll be worth it. I'm dying for a great Indy. If Hot Toys can't do it, then I know it's not possible.

Hot Toys posted this on their FB page:

San Diego Comic-Con will be coming in just few days! Are you ready yet?
Good news for Hot Toys fans - this year, Hot Toys will have a more prominent presence at our official US distributor Sideshow Collectibles’ booth (booth # 1929). What’s more, we will have more DX to be firstly unveiled there! Get prepared for our exciting collectibles and DX07 soon!

As usual, we will have first-hand update on the event to be shared with fans here! Stay tuned!

I would be really surprised if Indy wasn't at their booth...the question is, will it be the same proto we have seen or the new, tweaked, version?

:lecture...the past month has been pretty funny with my Indy DX figure. Ordered, canceled, ordered, and thinking about canceling again. Now I'm thinking I should just keep it and flip it if I don't like it. :slap

Indeed,

Odd then that this thread has gone on for 332 pages just with people thinking that there might be some!

Go figure!

CHEERS!

Pictures speak much louder than mere words do. Let's hope it's not long now before we see something.

CHEERS!

Well if I had pics, I would've posted them don'tcha think? :wink1:

I'm sure we will have plenty of new pics by this weekend...so the moaning and complaining can begin anew.

I'm really close to POing this right now. I just have a gut feeling that HT is going to make me regret it if I don't.

“This is an exciting evolution of the natural relationship between Sideshow and Hot Toys, and an exciting development for collectors,” explains Greg Anzalone, CEO & President of Sideshow Collectibles. “For the first time ever, our two companies will be working simultaneously on complementary products for key properties, including Star Wars, Indiana Jones, DC, Marvel, and others. It’s a refreshing way for us to look at the collectibles business, bridging the creative powers of artists around the globe, so that we can bring to life many exciting new products.”

Today's announcement seems to imply that this collaboration is an ongoing deal, meaning there may yet be a HT TOD Indy.

Funny, I was just thinking that with Sideshow's new sculpted arms for the Joes, they could now really accomplish a TOD Indy. But it may just go to HT to make.

I would be all over a ToD Indy from HT, battle damaged gear, Club Obi Wan gear, Short Round, and the stones would make for one helluva DX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back