Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity (especially since I placed my PO today), why is everyone so sure that the HS will be tweaked?

Well hopefully they tweak it for the better! I'd hate to spend $250 and have it look terrible compared to the prototype!!! :gah:

Well hopefully they tweak it for the better! I'd hate to spend $250 and have it look terrible compared to the prototype!!! :gah:

I've never seen a HT product that looks worse than the prototype, only the opposite. So you're safe in that respect :duff

I'm guessing Indy is gonna be like the Spiderman....there were a lot of unhappy campers with the Proto and look at the final Fig, it's amazing.

I'm guessing Indy is gonna be like the Spiderman....there were a lot of unhappy campers with the Proto and look at the final Fig, it's amazing.

Just about a SURE thing- watch everyone fall over each other trying to order one once in hand.....LOL

I've never seen a HT product that looks worse than the prototype, only the opposite. So you're safe in that respect :duff

MJ Thriller, Sarah Conner, Silk Spectre, Perseus, POP and Tron Kevin Flynn?
:monkey3

I do agree though, here's hoping. I have it ordered as well and I am hoping for some tweaks.

MJ Thriller, Sarah Conner, Silk Spectre, Perseus, POP and Tron Kevin Flynn?
:monkey3

Maybe I'll change my statement to "I have never owned a HT production that was worse than the proto." :lol Not sure I agree about Sarah Connor though, I own her and I think she looks great.

Yeah, I have both versions of her, I guess I meant the terminator in disguise version, it's not bad but with the rooted hair and rubber arms it's not the best!
I hope they age/ weather Indy's outfit as well!

They got to be tweaking it...I'd be pretty surprised if it wasn't. I'm hoping for the best cause this is one mean looking set...now if Ikea would just get detolfs I'd really be ready for Indy.

Wait...Spiderman is....amazing? (muted trumpet sound)wah, wah, wah, waaaaah:lol

They got to be tweaking it...I'd be pretty surprised if it wasn't. I'm hoping for the best cause this is one mean looking set...now if Ikea would just get detolfs I'd really be ready for Indy.

Jesus Christ, tell me about it. I've been checking stock on these every day for three weeks. They FINALLY had some scheduled to come in at my store this weekend, and since Sunday they've gone to unexpected, back to expected next weekend, then this weekend, and now no stock prognosis at all.

Speaking of IKEA, have you ever tried to call an IKEA store? Impossible. I go there and I see phones, but apparently they're just props.

Y'know for a long while I've written this one off just about completely - too much that needs to be improved. But dammit what if it is fixed? Somehow I'd have to work him back into my purchasing plans.

Well I caved and PO'd this.

I can't take the risk this will turn out great and miss out.

If it still turns out bad I'll sit on it for a year and flip it to some desperate fanboy for double the cost:lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back