Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

:dunno it's been heavily rumored and they created an implied path in this episode...

Didn't they dismiss it in that recent Deadline article about the Boba Fett mini-series? The original rumour was a Bo Katan and Cara Dune show, but they sound to have cooled off it. Imo Bo Katan should be kept in The Mandalorian and made into a main character, especially as John Favreau said the show was going to to go more in the direction of Game of Thrones. As for Gina her acting is good as long as she doesn't have to speak, so having her heading her own show could be a disaster, unless she dramatically improves her acting in the meantime. Hey, that's just my opinion, someone else might think she's a good actress.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Didn't they dismiss it in that recent Deadline article about the Boba Fett mini-series? The original rumour was a Bo Katan and Cara Dune show, but they sound to have cooled off it. Imo Bo Katan should be kept in The Mandalorian and made into a main character, especially as John Favreau said the show was going to to go more in the direction of Game of Thrones. As for Gina her acting is good as long as she doesn't have to speak, so having her heading her own show could be a disaster, unless she dramatically improves her acting in the meantime. Hey, that's just my opinion, someone else might think she's a good actress.

Thing is the show is called The Mandalorian, not The Mandalorains. If they want to go Game of Thrones style they should make another show.

I doubt a show with Cara Dune and Bo Katan will ever happen but even if they did, I can see Katee doing the heavy lifting and Gina can just be the musclehead with cool action and less lines. And while I wouldn't exactly hate that, I just still just prefer a Bo Katan series. Even if it guest starred Sashsa Banks and the other dude.

But as far as this thread topic goes, I hope they show Bo a lot of love with merch. I've been waiting since season 2 of TCW.

Only seen her in the one episode so far(I'm still on season 1) but I'd buy a Cara figure in a heartbeat.

Couldn't care less about the political views of the actress and her acting seemed fine to me.

Thing is the show is called The Mandalorian, not The Mandalorains. If they want to go Game of Thrones style they should make another show.

Favreau has already said he was influenced by Game of Thrones for this season, and you'd have to think that's an indication of what we'll see in future seasons.

?As we introduce other characters, there are opportunities to follow different storylines.''

?The world was really captivated by Game of Thrones and how that evolved as the characters followed different storylines ? that's very appealing to me as an audience member.?

In retrospect, it might have been best to call the show 'Mandalore'.

Some rumours doing the rounds that Chapter 13 will be 58 minutes long.

Every episode has me panicking and tense that time is ticking down, and I want as much to happen as possible.

I doubt a show with Cara Dune and Bo Katan will ever happen but even if they did, I can see Katee doing the heavy lifting and Gina can just be the musclehead with cool action and less lines. And while I wouldn't exactly hate that, I just still just prefer a Bo Katan series. Even if it guest starred Sashsa Banks and the other dude.

But as far as this thread topic goes, I hope they show Bo a lot of love with merch. I've been waiting since season 2 of TCW.

You’ve been waiting for a Bo Katan figure since before she showed up in the show?

.... But what inducement would there be for Bo-Katan and Cara to join up? Cara's not a Mandalorian, and she has flat-out stated "I'm not a joiner." Therefore I do not see her donning a Mandalorian buy'ce anytime soon, more like never.

Leave Bo where she is for now, she has plenty more to do in this series right here. I want to see more Mandalorians, I want to see live-action Mandalore, I wanna see all that s***. That will be easier if they dont give her her own series after ONE! appearance here.

I was relieved to NOT see a certain someone in this series yet, I know to most people they are the Star Wars equivalent of sliced bread. I am one of the outliers who wants to see Mando and baby remain the stars of their own show, NOT that person.

In other news, if baby yoda gets any cuter it is going to be terminal. GIVE HIM ALL THE MACAROONS

Every episode has me panicking and tense that time is ticking down, and I want as much to happen as possible.

We're halfway through this season. Already. I'm going to miss it so much when its done and am already angsty about it

We're halfway through this season. Already. I'm going to miss it so much when its done and am already angsty about it

Yeah. Sux thinking about it. Hope there's another show like the Gallery to take the edge off. Worse, wouldn't be surprised if there's some terrible cliffhanger. It was a LONG week Season 1 between episodes 7 and 8. Waiting a year on the edge would bite.:monkey2

Also any character making an appearance seems to be rumored to maybe get their own show. I'll believe it when the Obiwan and Cassian series get off the ground which were in planning pre Covid.

Yeah. Sux thinking about it. Hope there's another show like the Gallery to take the edge off. Worse, wouldn't be surprised if there's some terrible cliffhanger. It was a LONG week Season 1 between episodes 7 and 8. Waiting a year on the edge would bite.:monkey2

The Remnant is probably gonna succeed in capturing The Brat and making off to parts unknown with him. We'll have to wait until next season while he's in their clutches.

Let's get that Marshal Dune figure before she gets her own Rebellion spinoff show. Twitter is gonna be livid today:lol

Twitter won't be livid. Twitter is in gloating and celebrating November as you definitely know.

Also any character making an appearance seems to be rumored to maybe get their own show. I'll believe it when the Obiwan and Cassian series get off the ground which were in planning pre Covid.

The Boba Fett mini-series, if it airs before Mando season 3, will be the best way to take the edge off. Then we also have the Bad Batch show. I think Disney+ is getting to the stage where they need constant new Star Wars content to keep people subscribed, which is probably the reason why they're rushing through the Boba Fett show.

Twitter won't be livid. Twitter is in gloating and celebrating November as you definitely know.

Why's Twitter gloating and celebrating November?

The Boba Fett mini-series, if it airs before Mando season 3, will be the best way to take the edge off. Then we also have the Bad Batch show. I think Disney+ is getting to the stage where they need constant new Star Wars content to keep people subscribed, which is probably the reason why they're rushing through the Boba Fett show.

Ha, Disney probably got Temuera Morrison over from New Zealand and said we have this small role for you in the Mandalorian. It'll only take a couple of days to shoot then you'll be safe back home.

Then once they got him there they said Covid is too bad you can't travel home. BUT....we have this little Boba Fett show you could do in the mean time though....

That's probably true. Read some article about Mando being the single thing boosting subscriptions but then of course people bail when the show is over. IMO Disney+ offerings are pretty thin compared to Netflix and Amazon among others.

Still, WandaVision kicks off in January and with more SW content maybe folks won't bail out like lemmings.

Back