Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Her era will be looked back on as the dark times. I like TFA, loathe TLJ, and I really like TROS. Kylo Ren is a great character, and I'm still pissed we never got one goddamn Poe figure.

Still can't get over how bad the TROS Kylo figure looks in the Secret Base photos. Hope they put more effort if they go ahead with a Ben Solo figure at all.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

She was so out of her depth in that show. Bet she couldn't tell you who Owen and Beru are.

Must be roughly August/September according to data on articles reporting the 3 yr extension in 2018.

Looks like it'll be a waiting game then.

So long as Faverau's content is good I can blend her out.

High Republic won't get far I don't think considering the feedback so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was so out of her depth in that show. Bet she couldn't tell you who Owen and Beru are.

She probably spent the next week Googling Qui-Gon Jinn and Duel of the Fates after Filoni's mini-lecture.

Must be roughly August/September according to data on articles reporting the 3 yr extension in 2018.

Looks like it'll be a waiting game then.

So long as Faverau's content is good I can blend her out.

High Republic won't get far I don't think considering the feedback so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omfg so most of next year then :gah: She can do a lot of damage in that time. The High Republic **** is dead in the water before it even launches, the concept art alone managed to turn most people off. So, expect a Rian Johnson High Republic trilogy to be announced imminently then.

What's wrong with concept art? I've seen only one concept art and that shows some Jedi. I don't think a show can be judged based on a concept art.

What's wrong with concept art? I've seen only one concept art and that shows some Jedi. I don't think a show can be judged based on a concept art.

It looks like the sequel trilogy. It's like what the prequels would look like if JJ Abrams re-made them.

Nah. I don't think so. First, there are some cool designs in ST and second, the plot defines the show is good or not, not the costumes.

I just want to come here to discuss the figures man, but almost very thread devolves into rants about the movies or the people making them. It gets so tedious and almost no one even wants to actually even discuss the movies. It's always the best thing ever or the worst thing ever, bullcrap about agendas and feminism, childhoods destroyed and what have you. And it's not just this site, but we all have a love for the collecting hobby and Star Wars in general, so maybe we should all let eachother just enjoy the things about this franchise they like and not have these off topic rants every damn time.

When does Kathleen the Destroyer's contract expire in 2021 anyway? Please say it's January and not November/December. Bob Iger just returned in some capacity, didn't he? Not sure if that helps her chances of getting a new contract. Judging from her ''look at me I'm still relevant'' performance in Episode 2 of the Mandalorian Gallery I'd say Johnny Favs is being lined up by Disney as her replacement.

Looks like we're not the only ones thinking this.....latest video just now.

Her era will be looked back on as the dark times. I like TFA, loathe TLJ, and I really like TROS. Kylo Ren is a great character, and I'm still pissed we never got one goddamn Poe figure.

You will get Poe eventually.

I just want to come here to discuss the figures man, but almost very thread devolves into rants about the movies or the people making them. It gets so tedious and almost no one even wants to actually even discuss the movies. It's always the best thing ever or the worst thing ever, bullcrap about agendas and feminism, childhoods destroyed and what have you. And it's not just this site, but we all have a love for the collecting hobby and Star Wars in general, so maybe we should all let eachother just enjoy the things about this franchise they like and not have these off topic rants every damn time.

The moderators need to start doing their jobs. The people who complain about agendas themselves clearly spend their time pushing their agendas in these threads to the point we cant even get to discuss the figures without having to scroll past their whiny garbage.

Agreed. I don't visit topics I am not interested in. I hated Black Panther and did not bash the people who enjoyed it. In a general discussion regarding MCU, I can tell my opinion, but I don't visit a topic specific to Black Panther just to tell how the movie sucked.

If we do get Poe I would prefer the Uncharted look.

I don't think HT will be making anything Star Wars that isn't related to ESB, The Mandalorian, or Clone Wars for the foreseeable future.

Looks like we're not the only ones thinking this.....latest video just now.

Me right now

dd.jpg

The moderators need to start doing their jobs. The people who complain about agendas themselves clearly spend their time pushing their agendas in these threads to the point we cant even get to discuss the figures without having to scroll past their whiny garbage.

hypocricy.jpg

…. I remember how much I loved - and still do - Faora from "Man of Steel." I loved her. She was beautiful, had awesome armor and was a general world-wrecking badass - and we never got a HT figure of her.

It makes me a little nervous, thinking if they will ever make HT Cara.

I think my worry is, regarding these incessant casting announcements [and I bet at least 50% of them are fake] - why would they *need* to launch these characters from "Mandalorian"? These people have had their very own shows for YEARS now. Everyone knows who they are. Its not like this is some new ****.... did we have to launch Kenobi from "Mandalorian"? Nope.

I'm thinking 50 stars in six episodes sounds like a whole lotta chaos, where things get touched on but not finished. I have nothing against Ahsoka. But she had seven season's-worth of a show already. I don't want to see Clone Wars season eight. I want to know more about Mando's earlier life, about his training and what is going on on Mandalor on the current timeline? Please explain this unremoveable helmet stuff! These are the issues we NEED.

Excuse slightly sour grapes.

Back