Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Hell, I think one of these 5'5 actresses with lots of training could probably kick my ass, if it was just a matter of speed and getting the right shots in before I had time to do anything. :lol It's not just all about muscle power.

It's silly getting into these type of arguments. There is a reason boys are told at a very young age that it's never under any circumstances acceptable to hit a girl. It's simply not a fair fight because of genetics, nor is it a gentlemanly thing to do.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

See South Park season 23?episode 7 Board Girls...

If some of you guys are getting so insecure about your masculinity seeing all these strong female characters kicking butt, I think you should stop collecting dolls. KIDDING!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Seeing the typical tiny Hollywood actress beating a 200 pound man is stupid. Its so stupid they don't even try to show a 100 pound man beating a 200 pound man but try to pass off a similarly disadvantaged women beating men twice their weight. I am guessing you know nothing about combat sports.

A 100 pound woman regularly kicking the ass of a man twice her weight. Sounds like marriage to me.

Really hoping we get to see some troopers next week. We know we have Death Troopers, Scout Troopers, and an Incinerator Trooper coming at some point. Hot Toys are probably holding that Incinerator Trooper back until after that episode has aired. No chance they haven't made it, and I'd be willing to bet (but not really) that the Incinerator Trooper is the next Mandalorian release.

No. Seeing the typical tiny Hollywood actress beating a 200 pound man is stupid. Its so stupid they don't even try to show a 100 pound man beating a 200 pound man but try to pass off a similarly disadvantaged women beating men twice their weight. I am guessing you know nothing about combat sports.

Eh, it's no more stupid to me than watching male heroes endure a vicious beating or get thrown through a wall without suffering a broken bone or getting knocked into a coma. Action scenes in movies are always ridiculous and far-fetched regardless of who's involved. You just have to roll with it. :dunno

I never claimed to be an expert in combat sports like you, but please take a few minutes to watch this. Hopefully it proves my point that size and muscle mass does not equate to dominance in combat sports.

https://youtu.be/kL3VzjcptBI

Anyways...back to Boba Fett!

I do not understand the hate for having Boba Fett appear in the Mandalorian. I?ll explain:

Firstly, without Boba Fett there is no Mandalorian. The first glimpse fans got of Boba Fett immediately made him a favourite amongst fans. Even before being shown on the big screen in ESB, Fett-mania from his action figure and the holiday special had started. I think most of his appeal comes from his distinctive space cowboy/knight/mercernary armour which we now know is Mandalorian.
b0f11e500780042e6803f7e090b6a2bd.jpg

4aee8c4c3559fdf38b3efd9f3bcbd3ce.jpg

During ESB he was equal the badass of his Mandalorian armour look, being both single-minded in his determination to get the infamous Han Solo bounty and brave enough to work with the likes of Darth Vader. I think his relations and screen time paired with Star Wars most famous and important villain adds weight to Boba Fett. During ESB Fett displayed craftiness and poise, getting a leg up on other bounty hunters but concealing Slave 1 as trash and subsequently tracked the Millenium Falcon.
7ccfd3e082b7546a68e4e092cbf2d9ca.jpg

1b4862da0c531a65a8553774a3aa9042.jpg

And than Return of the jedi happened. Again, looked amazing but just wasn?t as competent in battle as fans would have imagined him. But hey, that?s movies for you.
75fb2973876952d8409d6b18ba4f14fa.jpg

Secondly, why wouldn?t Boba Fett, Cad Bane or other bounty hunters appear in this series. I think we can all assume he has the ability to survive the Sarlacc. So Boba Fett should be out there in the SW universe during the Mandalorian. And let?s not forget how big he figures into the bounty hunter world; he was named the best bounty hunter in the galaxy by Vader (during the Xmas special cartoon) and was personally handpicked by Vader along with dengar, Bossk etc to help track down the Millenium Falcon. If he is alive, Boba Fett would be in on tracking down the Mandalorian.

I think Boba Fett deserves a chance to be a bigger villain than he was in the OT films. I think he would present a great challenge for the Mandalorian in that he is a skilled, crafty and ruthless bounty hunter. The show could explore the fact that Fett wears Mandalorian armour but we aren?t exactly sure about his connection to the Mandalorian race. He deserves redemption and a concrete storyline of him fighting his way out of the Sarlacc and wanting to take back his crown of greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy.

This isn?t just about bringing back an OT character for the heck of it. This is a show that resolves mainly around bounty hunting and of course Mandalorian lore, armour and culture. Why the heck wouldn?t you bring Boba Fett into this show if you could? And I think there are too many reasons that it should happen.

One last reason; Slave 1. Love that ship. And to see Slave 1 and the Razorcrest in a space dogfight would be amazing.
18ae6a2230f2defb2b2ad667ed2f9eb1.jpg

a12a0fb0d0e8552a3060268a5e4474ea.jpg

Anyways...back to Boba Fett!

I do not understand the hate for having Boba Fett appear in the Mandalorian. I?ll explain:

Firstly, without Boba Fett there is no Mandalorian. The first glimpse fans got of Boba Fett immediately made him a favourite amongst fans. Even before being shown on the big screen in ESB, Fett-mania from his action figure and the holiday special had started. I think most of his appeal comes from his distinctive space cowboy/knight/mercernary armour which we now know is Mandalorian.
b0f11e500780042e6803f7e090b6a2bd.jpg

4aee8c4c3559fdf38b3efd9f3bcbd3ce.jpg

During ESB he was equal the badass of his Mandalorian armour look, being both single-minded in his determination to get the infamous Han Solo bounty and brave enough to work with the likes of Darth Vader. I think his relations and screen time paired with Star Wars most famous and important villain adds weight to Boba Fett. During ESB Fett displayed craftiness and poise, getting a leg up on other bounty hunters but concealing Slave 1 as trash and subsequently tracked the Millenium Falcon.
7ccfd3e082b7546a68e4e092cbf2d9ca.jpg

1b4862da0c531a65a8553774a3aa9042.jpg

And than Return of the jedi happened. Again, looked amazing but just wasn?t as competent in battle as fans would have imagined him. But hey, that?s movies for you.
75fb2973876952d8409d6b18ba4f14fa.jpg

Secondly, why wouldn?t Boba Fett, Cad Bane or other bounty hunters appear in this series. I think we can all assume he has the ability to survive the Sarlacc. So Boba Fett should be out there in the SW universe during the Mandalorian. And let?s not forget how big he figures into the bounty hunter world; he was named the best bounty hunter in the galaxy by Vader (during the Xmas special cartoon) and was personally handpicked by Vader along with dengar, Bossk etc to help track down the Millenium Falcon. If he is alive, Boba Fett would be in on tracking down the Mandalorian.

I think Boba Fett deserves a chance to be a bigger villain than he was in the OT films. I think he would present a great challenge for the Mandalorian in that he is a skilled, crafty and ruthless bounty hunter. The show could explore the fact that Fett wears Mandalorian armour but we aren?t exactly sure about his connection to the Mandalorian race. He deserves redemption and a concrete storyline of him fighting his way out of the Sarlacc and wanting to take back his crown of greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy.

This isn?t just about bringing back an OT character for the heck of it. This is a show that resolves mainly around bounty hunting and of course Mandalorian lore, armour and culture. Why the heck wouldn?t you bring Boba Fett into this show if you could? And I think there are too many reasons that it should happen.

One last reason; Slave 1. Love that ship. And to see Slave 1 and the Razorcrest in a space dogfight would be amazing.
18ae6a2230f2defb2b2ad667ed2f9eb1.jpg

a12a0fb0d0e8552a3060268a5e4474ea.jpg

I lost interest in Boba/Jango after the prequels, but watching The Mandalorian reignited my love for the Fetts. I think it would be so awesome to make Boba one of the big bads in the show. If not this season or the next, maybe in the future. Give him a role in?The Great Purge?. Make him instrumental in the downfall of the Mandalorians. Make him the bad-ass we always wanted him to be. Then have Baby Yoda force throw him back into the Sarlacc pit. [emoji23]

I pulled the trigger and got an ESB Deluxe Boba Fett off of eBay. Brand new... $235 after taxes and shipping. I sent a best offer of $200 and the seller accepted! It will arrive tomorrow, so fingers crossed it?s legit. Early Christmas present for myself. I want to start a Mandalorian armor collection, and couldn?t wait over a year to get a Mando and Boba Fat/Fat Vizla/Heavy Armor Mano (H.A.M.). Hoping they?re release the HT Jango Fett, too.

He was raised by the Mandolorians but Mando really isn’t one of them

I don't want Boba to show up because the show has been incredibly wasteful with it's time and characters so far and I'd rather not see them do that to him.

I don't want Boba to show up because the show has been incredibly wasteful with it's time and characters so far and I'd rather not see them do that to him.

Well this is going longer than one season obviously. And they could build an entire season around Fett. Maybe give him a definitive story arc.

I couldn?t even begin to imagine the outrage if Mando went against Boba and ended up winning, which with Mando being the good guy in his series that?s what would happen. I can hear it now ?no way Mando could beat Boba? I for one would love to see it

I couldn?t even begin to imagine the outrage if Mando went against Boba and ended up winning, which with Mando being the good guy in his series that?s what would happen. I can hear it now ?no way Mando could beat Boba? I for one would love to see it

I have absolutely no problem with that. And I think most wouldn?t mind that. Much better than what happened to him in ROTJ.

This is how I imagin it happening: Mando and Cara Dune tag-team Boba, but get their butts handed to them. Baby Yoda comes out of nowhere carrying Mando?s rifle, then accidentally hits Boba?s jetpack with it, which then hurls Boba into a Sarlacc pit.

Boba being the season 1 cliffhanger would break the internet in fairness.

A 100 pound woman regularly kicking the ass of a man twice her weight. Sounds like marriage to me.

Really hoping we get to see some troopers next week. We know we have Death Troopers, Scout Troopers, and an Incinerator Trooper coming at some point. Hot Toys are probably holding that Incinerator Trooper back until after that episode has aired. No chance they haven't made it, and I'd be willing to bet (but not really) that the Incinerator Trooper is the next Mandalorian release.

Maybe HT will give us more Death Troopers. I can only wish 😥

I've thought having Boba be the S1 cliffhanger seemed like the obvious choice from day one, they have to include him sometime!

Back