Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally what looks to be a serious, hard edged adult Star Wars show. This is what we need !!

Can't wait !!!

Really hope HT finally gives us Cassian, Baze and Two Tubes ! Mon Mothma would also be pretty sweet.

All the awesome figures we’d like to see, they probably won’t make unfortunately.

Saw Gerrera I think is the only one with some chance. But I’d like to get any figure they make from this show.

All the awesome figures we’d like to see, they probably won’t make unfortunately.

Saw Gerrera I think is the only one with some chance. But I’d like to get any figure they make from this show.
I just watched the trailer again a couple of times. I thought to myself. HT will probably only make Cassian, some troopers and maybe one other.

Really hope that one other is Saw !! He's surely got to play a pretty big role in it.

Remember as well there are 2 seasons of this show leading up to Rogue One, so that should actually raise the chances of Saw imo.

What a shot !

Screenshot 2022-08-01 at 15.02.01.jpg

I'd much prefer to be annoyed that HT don't make that black X-Wing in 1/6 !

But am very happy to see this trailer really bring what looks to be some edgy Star Wars, nothing like family friendly Obi-Wan or Book of Boba.

Hot Toys will also make the concept Star Destroyer, and then the fans believe they will be able to purchase it later on...:monkey3

View attachment 592139

I did think it’s interesting that they’re finally using the Cantwell class Arrestor Cruiser that was cut from Solo. Guessing they’re using the asset they had made for the movie.

BBACCB27-FDD1-4461-A1F5-E1020EA0DCC8.jpeg

So far it’s only made a very tiny appearance in canon in the Imperial recruitment ad on Corellia.

15A448E0-75D2-41AA-852F-4021E874F92F.jpeg

I'd much prefer to be annoyed that HT don't make that black X-Wing in 1/6 !

But am very happy to see this trailer really bring what looks to be some edgy Star Wars, nothing like family friendly Obi-Wan or Book of Boba.

They said they wanted it to feel as cinematic as possible and it definitely really shows.

Very excited for it and for Season 2.

2 seasons of this show has got to increase the chances of at least 4-6 figures in total at minimum.

I still will have the dilemma of should I get S1 Cassian or wait for S2 (leading into Rogue 1), and probably him being in the Rogue 1 outfit by then.

They said they wanted it to feel as cinematic as possible and it definitely really shows.

Very excited for it and for Season 2.
Yep. For all The Volume can achieve, nothing can beat real sets and money spent on a cinematic look and feel.

It really shows in this trailer. Even the music and suspense at the end was done extremely well.

My excitement just went up 10x

Finally more gritty Rogue 1, (my favourite Disney Star Wars movie).

Quite a few candidates to get the 1/6 treatment. Not holding my breath for much but there is already a handful of characters i'd easily PO beside Cassian. Saw and Two Tubes are top of the list. I'd happily add that female imperial officer (ISB?) as well as those crowd control troopers.

Finally what looks to be a serious, hard edged adult Star Wars show. This is what we need !!

Look at you, jinxing everything with your hopeful comments. This way lies madness and tears.

Would it not be nice if all SW shows got the serious treatment?

Nice shot of the Destroyer low-level easing overhead. Puts me in mind of the Phoenix Lights incident.

Look at you, jinxing everything with your hopeful comments. This way lies madness and tears.

Would it not be nice if all SW shows got the serious treatment?

Nice shot of the Destroyer low-level easing overhead. Puts me in mind of the Phoenix Lights incident.
:ROFLMAO:

But yes apparantly Faverau and Filoni (the hope of us all when Mando started) have gone soft just like Boba. Therefore, in Gilroy I trust !

That said, Kennedy has had her mits on this as well, so I am not as positive as you may think.....

Just so glad this one isn’t using the Volume. It made the last two shows look cheap as f**k at times. They shot this in some beautiful areas of the UK, so the cinematography should be breathtaking.

:ROFLMAO:

But yes apparantly Faverau and Filoni (the hope of us all when Mando started) have gone soft just like Boba. Therefore, in Gilroy I trust !

That said, Kennedy has had her mits on this as well, so I am not as positive as you may think.....
What’s Filoni done wrong? 😂 He had very minimal input in BOBF and his episode was superb.

What’s Filoni done wrong? 😂 He had very minimal input in BOBF and his episode was superb.
Nah he's OK. Just threw him in there because I thought he was more involved. I guess thinking about it, his involvement was probably for the best bits. Luke, Grogu and Ahsoka.

Andor is packed with interesting characters. I would love to see finally some Imperial Officers. One can wish. I know HT will do exactly zero of them. Maybe some main villain one. It took them only 2 years after the movie to announce Krennic.

Back