Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave, that’s racial profiling. I am sharing this to Twitter where you shall be cancelled.
koo9jq3d9p981.jpg

I just felt delight watching this, and just seeing the milieu. And seeing the familiar species, all of them. If you didnt I feel bad for you son.

Still several hours until I can watch this. Going to feel like a long wait.

I've noticed on Disney+ this episode is quite a bit longer than the first episode.
Perhaps it would have been better to release the first 2 episodes together? Maybe then, those who didn't like the first one would have been more confident about the series, not having to wait a week to see the better 2nd episode?

Did you think Fett was portrayed better this episode? The 1st episode had him do some un-Fett like stuff (or at least some dumb stuff)

I've noticed on Disney+ this episode is quite a bit longer than the first episode.
Perhaps it would have been better to release the first 2 episodes together? Maybe then, those who didn't like the first one would have been more confident about the series, not having to wait a week to see the better 2nd episode?

Did you think Fett was portrayed better this episode? The 1st episode had him do some un-Fett like stuff (or at least some dumb stuff)
Yep, definitely longer. Some of that runtime is a recap from Ep1, but only a couple of minutes. I guess total would be something like 45 minutes without credits etc.

I'd say Boba is still somewhat like in the first episode, but I'm getting the feeling that they are doing this on purpose to make it contrast to how he will be further into the story.

It's Faverau who wrote it, so there will definitely be arcs and a purpose to it all.

That picture of Boba with the Tusken tribe during the credits is pretty sweet. Would make a good display, HT just need to make the black robe Tuskens.

Quick question:

Spoiler Spoiler:

It depends on what part of the episode. He was decisive and all-business at points, which was more fun to view. In other ways the writers are still dropping the ball, IMO.

Fett was portrayed better. He was much more no-nonsense and for the most part kept his helmet on when projecting authority. As he should. He shows absolutely no fear and that happy-go-lucky attitude is mostly gone.

The first two ep. should have been released together.

This show is to some extent stretching Boba's character in different directions, but he's settling back into more familiar territory.

Next week is going to be really interesting, I think. We have our backstory set up and now, we are truly ready to rumble - with the exception of Boba still needing many more enforcers.

We saw just a flick of Slave 1 crossing Tipoca City on its way to the landing pad, and little Boba all excited because Dad was home. My heart cracked in two a little bit.

That picture of Boba with the Tusken tribe during the credits is pretty sweet. Would make a good display, HT just need to make the black robe Tuskens.

Quick question:

Spoiler Spoiler:
I wish I had problems hearing the end credits..."Hum ba dum, hum ba dum". Maybe they're trying to tell us something.

Quick question:

Spoiler Spoiler:
OH THAT WAS HIM, named or not.

There is no way in hell that wasn't him.

It was probably more entertaining than the first episode but judging it as a Star Wars show about Boba Fett the second episode was just as wrong and off putting as the first. Morrison's acting remains terrible, and that can't be fixed.

Last edited:

Yeah, the episode is at least 20 minutes larger and benefitted from it. I definitely think they should of done a Hawkeye type deal with both Episodes 1 and 2 dropping at the same time.

I think he was portrayed better, though I feel like he might be better off as a supporting character and guest star, like how he was utilized in Mando, and I can see them doing some stuff with the character that some fans might not totally be into (the whole Tusken thing), but I'm willing to ride it out and see what they do in the 7 episodes.

The first 15 minutes of the episode was the highlight for me though and the world building is welcomed.

I am still waiting to see the legendary bounty hunter Boba Fett though, the guy that could talk back to Darth Vader and get away with it.

I never read the comics and had to look him up. He was an ally of Boba's right? If so, you think he will become that in the show? Boba slowly building up an entourage of the biggest baddest mamajamas...
Nah, all the bounty hunters are friends one minute, trying to kill each other the next, back to friends again then back to trying to kill each other.

Fett was portrayed better. He was much more no-nonsense and for the most part kept his helmet on when projecting authority. As he should. He shows absolutely no fear and that happy-go-lucky attitude is mostly gone.

The first two ep. should have been released together.

This show is to some extent stretching Boba's character in different directions, but he's settling back into more familiar territory.

Next week is going to be really interesting, I think. We have our backstory set up and now, we are truly ready to rumble - with the exception of Boba still needing many more enforcers.

We saw just a flick of Slave 1 crossing Tipoca City on its way to the landing pad, and little Boba all excited because Dad was home. My heart cracked in two a little bit.

That sounds really positive. Very pleased it improved over the first episode, it really needed to.

Haha that makes sense I guess...I thought Boba and Dengar were friends tho? just based on what I've heard.
In at least one continuity Dengar saved his life and then spent a bunch of time scared he was gonna get killed for seeing his face. With friends like that ...

Back