Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "??"

My hopes for the Kenobi series =

1) Set within 5 years of Revenge of the Sith
2) Liam Neeson, Hayden Christensen, Ray Park, Jimmy Smits and Frank Oz
3) The possibility of a second series
4) This guy ⬇️

Duel_on_Tatooine_(Imperial_era).JPG.jpg

My hopes for the Kenobi series =

1) Set within 5 years of Revenge of the Sith
2) Liam Neeson, Hayden Christensen, Ray Park, Jimmy Smits and Frank Oz
3) The possibility of a second series
4) This guy ⬇️

View attachment 464658

What would be better than a HT Tusken Raider ? A ******ing force welding Tusken Raider !!!! :lol

What would be better than a HT Tusken Raider ? A ******ing force welding Tusken Raider !!!! :lol

It could happen though, right? A threat coming directly from Tatooine, meaning Kenobi doesn't even have to leave the planet. Team him with up with Maul and Crimson Dawn or the Hutt Cartel and even better!

I once saw a picture of a kitbashed A'Sharad Hett using a Sideshow Tusken Raider, I wish I still knew where I could find that pic.

McGregor. Best aspect of prequels for me.

McGregor. Best aspect of prequels for me.

Ewan McGregor is probably the best aspect of anything he's in tbf. One of the UK's greatest ever actors. There are loads of great acting performances in the prequels: Ian McDiarmid is sensational as Palpatine throughout, Liam Neeson is very underrated as Qui-Gon, Hayden Christensen's and Natalie Portman's performances in ROTS (not so much AOTC) is criminally underappreciated, Samuel L. Jackson's understated performance as Mace, Christopher Lee is, well... Christopher Lee.

Ewan McGregor is probably the best aspect of anything he's in tbf. One of the UK's greatest ever actors. There are loads of great acting performances in the prequels: Ian McDiarmid is sensational as Palpatine throughout, Liam Neeson is very underrated as Qui-Gon, Hayden Christensen's and Natalie Portman's performances in ROTS (not so much AOTC) is criminally underappreciated, Samuel L. Jackson's understated performance as Mace, Christopher Lee is, well... Christopher Lee.

Yes, there are lots of good actors in prequels, but McGregor shined in the absence of character direction. Neeson also shined, but unfortunately he was only in one movie.

Yes, there are lots of good actors in prequels, but McGregor shined in the absence of character direction. Neeson also shined, but unfortunately he was only in one movie.

Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan is my favourite SW character of all time. What was particularly impressive is how his performance differed and matured in each film, from the role of Padawan (TPM), the Master (AOTC) and the broken-hearted friend (ROTS). It's probably sacrilege to say, but I feel he's every bit as much Kenobi as Alec Guinness.

Hopefully we'll get more Liam Neeson in the tv series.

A couple of images from The Hollywood Reporter...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...ler-brad-pitt-tries-save-solar-system-1233517

View attachment 464676View attachment 464677

I want the rest of the Mandalorian that comes with that helmet! Maybe not so much Maz Kanata's dad there.

Interesting article. I really hope the trailer adds in at least some new stuff, and not footage already seen.

By the way. I'd get that guy in 1/6 :lol

Whatever footage they show, I hope it will be spoiler free.
I won't watch it until I am sure there isn't a spoiler.

Interesting article. I really hope the trailer adds in at least some new stuff, and not footage already seen.

By the way. I'd get that guy in 1/6 :lol

I guess this makes the Blurgg, previously seen in Caravan of Nightmares (or whatever that Ewok movie was called), canon now. Not sure what species the little fella is.

Whatever footage they show, I hope it will be spoiler free.
I won't watch it until I am sure there isn't a spoiler.

The previous footage wasn't very spoilery.

Mandalorian season 2 starts filming October 7th this year, apparently.

I guess this makes the Blurgg, previously seen in Caravan of Nightmares (or whatever that Ewok movie was called), canon now. Not sure what species the little fella is.

The previous footage wasn't very spoilery.

They spoiled whole TROS with that laughter.

Someone might have crossed info there ?? This article says Cassian starts filming on that date. Maybe they both start then ? I guess it's possible. But surely not ideal.

https://www.fanthatracks.com/news/f...r-tv-series-filming-in-the-states-not-the-uk/

It could be that, although Cassian and The Mandalorian are filming in different countries with different actors and crews. I hope it's true because I need more Mandalorian and fast... even though I haven't even seen the first season yet. Plus I believe anything and everything I read :rotfl

https://discussingfilm.net/2019/08/...isodes-of-the-mandalorian-season-2-exclusive/

Iron Fett fan mash-up

Ah, crap! I didn't notice that. Well, it confirms one thing at least, an Iron Man themed Boba Fett would look pretty cool afterall.

Ah, crap! I didn't notice that. Well, it confirms one thing at least, an Iron Man themed Boba Fett would look pretty cool afterall.

Don?t give HT any ideas or we?ll end up with several different releases: a TeaCup, paisley, and who knows what else, Mandalorian! :lol

Back