Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think we need to see daylight with some of the Fett preorders current now, before they put up any more Fetts. I do think we will get BoBF Boba, but he will be later. As in, maybe midway next year.

Im super curious about what other, non-Fett and non-Fennec characters/figures this show will hold for us - should be interesting.
It’s such a no-brainer for them to release that 2-pack before the end of the month. Also, Jango. I dunno though I just have this really weird feeling that they’ll pull a Rian Johnson level of expectation subverting by releasing the Boba on throne early instead.

I really think we need to see daylight with some of the Fett preorders current now, before they put up any more Fetts. I do think we will get BoBF Boba, but he will be later. As in, maybe midway next year.

Im super curious about what other, non-Fett and non-Fennec characters/figures this show will hold for us - should be interesting.
I don't know, they've got 3 Lokis in the pipeline and I'd say Fett is a more popular character... Wouldn't surprise me either way...it's HT :)

I'm just hoping they come out with a BTTF DeLorean....

oops sorry wrong thread :p
I’d have thought if they were coming out with it they would’ve done so a couple of months ago when the BTTF line was hot. Sorry to sound like the Christmas grump here but I think Hot Toys were just doing one of their annual mega teases.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d have thought if they were coming out with it they would’ve done so a couple of months ago when the BTTF line was hot. Sorry to sound like the Christmas grump here but I think Hot Toys were just doing one of their annual mega teases.
Sure, but I'd say they would wait to see the figures pre-order sales numbers before committing. They've got time until Doc is released in over a year or so.

Apparently sales of the original DeLorean were not huge and in line with HT order expectations, so they are probably waiting to measure the figure popularity and then make a decision yes/no on the car.

More collectors would probably be open to ordering a vehicle once they'd paid for their figures and have them in their grubby little hands. As opposed to everything all at once. Many would balk at ordering all at once, which equals less vehicle pre-orders.

But yeah, a real possibility it won't get made at all and a typical tease as you say.

Anyway, back to Book fo Boba. Are we there yet ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, but I'd say they would wait to see the figures pre-order sales numbers before committing. They've got time until Doc is released in over a year or so.

Apparently sales of the original DeLorean were not huge and in line with HT order expectations, so they are probably waiting to measure the figure popularity and then make a decision yes/no on the car.

More collectors would probably be open to ordering a vehicle once they'd paid for their figures and have them in their grubby little hands. As opposed to everything all at once. Many would balk at ordering all at once, which equals less vehicle pre-orders.

But yeah, a real possibility it won't get made at all and a typical tease as you say.

Anyway, back to Book fo Boba. Are we there yet ?
You might want to edit my quoted post, I've had a wrist-slapping for too much bad language on the forum :censored:

If all else fails they could Haslab it and offer a nice cardboard backdrop and a Jet Trooper if it reaches a certain amount of pre-orders.

Who dis, tho? Surely this isnt Fett? Is this some fanart? I is confused
WHOAREYOU.jpg

Who dis, tho? Surely this isnt Fett? Is this some fanart? I is confused View attachment 549582

I reckon it's fan art. The edges of the costume are sharp against the background, whereas the transition is smoother on the official posters. It has the smoke/sand swirling around them. Looks more natural, whereas this one looks a lot more like a photoshop.

Attachments

• 259765210_774204110645075_5667520267582513457_n.jpg
    259765210_774204110645075_5667520267582513457_n.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 260819230_774204187311734_931937675192240745_n.jpg
    260819230_774204187311734_931937675192240745_n.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I think HT are pushing the Monk Boba set early so they can release BoBF Boba. I just hope we get those rumoured bounty hunters if they do show up. Also Gamorrean Guards. Howard mentioned he wants to make the OG bounty hunters if they show up in the new shows so yea, they just need to show up :)

I hate that excuse. Why can't he make them without the new shows? People want them regardless of D+. Such a cop out comment by Howard.

I think HT are pushing the Monk Boba set early so they can release BoBF Boba. I just hope we get those rumoured bounty hunters if they do show up. Also Gamorrean Guards. Howard mentioned he wants to make the OG bounty hunters if they show up in the new shows so yea, they just need to show up :)
I noticed there was a side on shot of Gamorreans in that scene with Boba and the table of gangsters. They're fatter, but not like ROTJ. Why couldn't they just replicate them ? They don't have to do much....

I hate that excuse. Why can't he make them without the new shows? People want them regardless of D+. Such a cop out comment by Howard.
My guess is a licensing issue. They have to be under the BoBF IP/License instead of ESB license? I know they all fall under the SW 1/6 license umbrella but no way they don't make HT pay more $ for each show/movie license.

I noticed there was a side on shot of Gamorreans in that scene with Boba and the table of gangsters. They're fatter, but not like ROTJ. Why couldn't they just replicate them ? They don't have to do much....
I'm ok with the slimmer look as long as we get figures for it. The BoBF ones look fuller than the Mando S2 ones, the S2 ones look a little too thin.

Just gimme Cad Bane and Bossk already. I've made peace that that ~$500 is already gone.

I'm fine with Hammer Pants Boba on the Throne as long as we get Fennec and those two and will make the wait for this BoBF suit easier to wait for.

Back