Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man it's hilarious how rent-free Kathleen lives in some of y'all's heads. I can't say I agree with every decision that Lucasfilm has done since the hand off to the mouse, but there's a point it's a little bizarre to get in such a twist over her.

Man it's hilarious how rent-free Kathleen lives in some of y'all's heads. I can't say I agree with every decision that Lucasfilm has done since the hand off to the mouse, but there's a point it's a little bizarre to get in such a twist over her.
Let us know what good stuff there is to talk about. She just shut down the only SW movie. Book of Boba got a trailer for the first episode. Concept art for Kenobi! Lots to be excited about as a SW fan!

Was kinda hoping to see Tiya Sircar play the role, but there's no denying this new actress seems to be a better match physically. And it'll be really cool to see the character again.

Now I wonder what the odds are of seeing Hela, Chopper, and the Ghost again?

Filoni with the Ahsoka show is gonna behind sandbox with his toys. 100% positive the entire Ghost crew will show up. Throw Zeb in there too:lol

Quite frankly I didn't like Rebels. A part of that was because I didn't like any of the Ghost crew. Inclusion of those characters dampens my enthusiasm for the Ahsoka show somewhat.

She doesn't live anywhere. But right now a completely incompetent imbecile is running Star Wars, so fans of the franchise call it out. Nothing "bizarre" about that.

She doesn't live anywhere. But right now a completely incompetent imbecile is running Star Wars, so fans of the franchise call it out. Nothing "bizarre" about that.

Now including Patty, how many directors have been discarded by Kathy over "creative differences"? She has to have set some sort of record by now.
Has Weinstein's personal assistant still got her Star Wars gig? Another great choice by Kathy giving her a job....

Was kinda hoping to see Tiya Sircar play the role, but there's no denying this new actress seems to be a better match physically. And it'll be really cool to see the character again.

Now I wonder what the odds are of seeing Hela, Chopper, and the Ghost again?
Yeah, she would have been the logical pick considering the voice is 1:1 to Rebels. Oh well. I guess she does look a bit more Indian than Asian.

Natasha will need to cut her hair though.

Natasha-Liu-Bordizzo-Sabine-Wren-2.jpg

90.jpeg

I’m perfectly happy with this choice. None of the other Rebels actors ever got hired for their live-action counterparts. And I was just never sold on Tiya because I thought Sabine looked more Pacific Islander to me.

Although my dream casting would’ve been Naomi Scott.

Came across this pic of the BoBF poster without the text. Clearer look at the new look.

Attachments

• 258764888_10159943535002244_4941604882869001449_n.jpg
    258764888_10159943535002244_4941604882869001449_n.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 61
When I look at that pic I always wonder where the end of his gun is.

btw is it December yet?
Looks like he’s cleaning his ear out with it.

Not sure I’m liking his look so much here. He looks a proper little fatty fatty. We’ll put it down to lens distortion and move on.

831EBA76-32BD-433C-9EC1-989788D3C4AB.jpeg

...this guy is 5'7" cut him some slack. And he's in his 60s, more slack. Frankly I dont want him looking like Cobb Vanth, who looked ridiculous in that armor.

Fat or not, Boba could still sucker-punch your spleen out back through your spinal column. Bet on it.

...this guy is 5'7" cut him some slack. And he's in his 60s, more slack. Frankly I dont want him looking like Cobb Vanth, who looked ridiculous in that armor.

Fat or not, Boba could still sucker-punch your spleen out back through your spinal column. Bet on it.
:rotfl :rotflmoral of the story......never EVER call him Boba Fatt.

Back