Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

I think HT will release HS in V3 Mando to get our $$$. They need to make their $ here and now and not everyone will buy the bike due to price and space. Who knows how he will look in S3. He'll probably look quite different so companies like Hasbro and Lego can make their $.

Next in the line should be Bo Katan or Stormtrooper (slight weathered). I'm still hoping for the Armorer and Fennic.

Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

I think with the Boba two pack coming in at around $500 they'll pass on the swoop bike. They've already got a $400+ speeder bike set already up for preorder. They can't pound the fans THAT hard lol.

Yeah there is that to consider. To be honest if they do just the spear it will be a really easy pass for me, which I'd be totally OK with.

Don't really want to end up with 4 Mando's anyway. OG, Deluxe, S2 + presumably S3.

I think HT will release HS in V3 Mando to get our $$$. They need to make their $ here and now and not everyone will buy the bike due to price and space. Who knows how he will look in S3. He'll probably look quite different so companies like Hasbro and Lego can make their $.

Next in the line should be Bo Katan or Stormtrooper (slight weathered). I'm still hoping for the Armorer and Fennic.

Time for Captain Trips to bust out that analysis he did for S1 figures. How many and when.

Sure no guarantee they stick to the same number of figures for S2, but it could give a little bit of guidance on how many still could come for this season.

Or I guess there is this as well.

* Boba repaint will probably wait until Book of Boba.
* Same probably with Fennec Shand
* Greef Carga probably not, due to too many questions and noise about Cara Dune.
* Frog Lady 1% chance
* Troopers have had their day (although perhaps one std Stormie)
* Cobb Vanth is a real unknown, but if in Rangers then he'll be obviously later

Leaves Luke, Ahsoka and Bo Katan I guess.

Poor Kuiil up there in the corner !

140552594_3984483948252392_5727114040637192584_o.jpg

That slightly weathered Stormtrooper looks like Jedha Patrol without the gear. I think they were shown twice now?

I don't think I'll be getting a V3 Mando but if I do, I would seriously consider selling off the Pascal head sculpt to recoup some of the cost. I prefer the helmeted look of the Mando. For me, once we saw him unmasked, it took away the mystery from the character.

Most viable candidates could potentially narrowed down to new Luke (black Jedi outfit), V2 Mando (HS, spear). Other than aforementioned candidates, spontaneous releases might be Fett flipper - Koska Reeves and oriental assassin aka Fett's girlfriend - Fennec Shand :lol

Most viable candidates could potentially narrowed down to new Luke (black Jedi outfit), V2 Mando (HS, spear). Other than aforementioned candidates, spontaneous releases might be Fett flipper - Koska Reeves and oriental assassin aka Fett's girlfriend - Fennec Shand :lol

Haha Fett's girlfriend !!

giphy.gif

Time for Captain Trips to bust out that analysis he did for S1 figures. How many and when.

Sure no guarantee they stick to the same number of figures for S2, but it could give a little bit of guidance on how many still could come for this season.

Or I guess there is this as well.

* Boba repaint will probably wait until Book of Boba.
* Same probably with Fennec Shand
* Greef Carga probably not, due to too many questions and noise about Cara Dune.
* Frog Lady 1% chance
* Cobb Vanth is a real unknown, but if in Rangers then he'll be obviously later

Leaves Luke, Ahsoka and Bo Katan I guess.

Poor Kuiil up there in the corner !

View attachment 506541

I was actually thinking that Greef's odds of being made were improved slightly with Gina/Cara now out of the picture. Even if he's not in the plans for Season 3, there's plenty of time between now and next year for HT to further exploit our Mando obsession. :lol

View attachment 506541

I wouldn?t entirely discount the possibility of the TIE Fighter Pilot (episode 4) and a re-issue of the DS Gunner (episode 7).

Bo Katan, Mando v.3, and Luke are as good as confirmed at this point. Ahsoka is obviously coming.

That leaves Cobb Vanth, the Armorer, and Koska Reeves as the next in line. After they?ve finished with the Cara Dune DX20 of course.

I wouldn?t entirely discount the possibility of the TIE Fighter Pilot (episode 4) and a re-issue of the DS Gunner (episode 7).

Bo Katan, Mando v.3, and Luke are as good as confirmed at this point. Ahsoka is obviously coming.

That leaves Cobb Vanth, the Armorer, and Koska Reeves as the next in line. After they?ve finished with the Cara Dune DX20 of course.

Yeah I guess I was feeling a bit "troopered out" after the onslaught of Tank, Transport, Dark and Shoretroopers. Then there is always the mild weathered standard Stormtrooper re-issue which seem to be in a lot of the shots. And then my favourite of all time the yellow Mortar Trooper.

But yes it's Hot Toys so Tie Pilot and DS Gunner could be also considered. As much as I wouldn't mind an updated HT Tie pilot. I remember that one from Force Awakens hung around A LONG time, even though he looked pretty cool.

I guess we'll see some Marvel figures soon. Wandavision 2 figures, The Falcon & The Winter Soldier, hopefully a few Zach Snyder Justice League figures and whatever else is coming for Marvel. I'd love a couple of Dune figures. That would be pretty nice as randoms like Alita and Hellboy were for example.

Hmm, just saw this nice Cobb Vanth sculpt being made by Warriors Gate on FB. Think I might consider picking one up and creating a custom with the spare Sideshow Boba parts I have, since a HT version seems pretty unlikely to me....

152982545_10219842352112845_9097869052734119802_o.jpg

Hmm, just saw this nice Cobb Vanth sculpt being made by Warriors Gate on FB. Think I might consider picking one up and creating a custom with the spare Sideshow Boba parts I have, since a HT version seems pretty unlikely to me....

View attachment 506736

I'd probably also be with you on something like this, but to get excellent painting costs as much as a figure.

I like him, but not that much. I guess I'll wait and see if he's in any new show with Faverau post Gina Corano.

View attachment 506736

Nice option to have if needed.

48fbc8ecff05bb644aef54bc834c68b9.jpg

Just saw this and my heart skipped a beat, then realised it was Gentle Giant. It?s still very good though

Sent from a point in space and time.

Still really puzzled why they haven't done her yet - she may have been a small part of season 1 but she was rather important to the story and to Mando - I would love to get her to display alongside OG Mando, the child in the pram and Death Watch Mando as a first season display.

I imagine others would want her for similar reasons but along side Heavy Infantry Mando - If she isn't the Star Wars entry for this years Summer Toy Fair exclusive then I don't know whats going on - maybe Hot Toys knows she's coming back in season 3...

Still really puzzled why they haven't done her yet - she may have been a small part of season 1 but she was rather important to the story and to Mando - I would love to get her to display alongside OG Mando, the child in the pram and Death Watch Mando as a first season display.

I imagine others would want her for similar reasons but along side Heavy Infantry Mando - If she isn't the Star Wars entry for this years Summer Toy Fair exclusive then I don't know whats going on - maybe Hot Toys knows she's coming back in season 3...

I would love to see her return as a villain (maybe harsh, more like an antagonist). I can't imagine she'd be real happy about him playing fast and loose with the way of the mandalore.

I would love to see her return as a villain (maybe harsh, more like an antagonist). I can't imagine she'd be real happy about him playing fast and loose with the way of the mandalore.

Yep I can totally see that happening. They have to keep that situation to create the tension for Mando. That's why I'm not too concerned about us not getting the Armourer. Latest S3.

Some very intelligent people say she could be Rook Kast.......makes total sense to me after watching this short video.

I don't understand the love for Cobb Vanth.

And is no one interested in the forgotten third member of Bo-Katan's squad?

I like Cobb Vanth because he's played by an actor I always liked, from a western show I love.

Back