Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

I wonder when they'll start promoting the Cassian show more ? Considering how far along they are, some pictures etc from the show runner or director would be at least something.

Same goes with Book of Fett..

Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

I wonder when they'll start promoting the Cassian show more ? Considering how far along they are, some pictures etc from the show runner or director would be at least something.

Same goes with Book of Fett..

Probably after Loki.

Was Rangers of the New Republic ever confirmed as being a Cara Dune show or was that just fan speculation. I don't remember seeing anything official...

Fan speculation, but not a bad guess at the time.

They made a big deal of setting her up as a marshal of the New Republic, it's a very logical conclusion that she was going to, at the very least, play a big part in the show. However, there was an infinitely better character, and actor, also going with the title of marshal in that second season, who'd make a far better lead of that show.

Timothy Olyphant being made the lead of a SW series would be the most mindblowing thing ever. :D

Fan speculation, but not a bad guess at the time.

They made a big deal of setting her up as a marshal of the New Republic, it's a very logical conclusion that she was going to, at the very least, play a big part in the show. However, there was an infinitely better character, and actor, also going with the title of marshal in that second season, who'd make a far better lead of that show.

Damn straight. Paul Sun-Hyung Lee. I am totally down for the rebel pilot settling down to open up a convenience store in the outer rim only to have pick up his blaster again to clean up shop.

I'm already in stitches from the scene where he parks his x-wing illegally but puts a disabled sticker in the window to get away with it.

Yeah I know you meant something else.

Damn straight. Paul Sun-Hyung Lee. I am totally down for the rebel pilot settling down to open up a convenience store in the outer rim only to have pick up his blaster again to clean up shop.

I'm already in stitches from the scene where he parks his x-wing illegally but puts a disabled sticker in the window to get away with it.

Yeah I know you meant something else.

I?m English I understood the sarcasm haha

On a serious note though I reckon that guy is a guarantee for the show.

Looks like we're getting the beskar spear.

151811754_10157841112592344_1858131512034232442_o.jpg

Didn’t think they’d do it but a new Fett “sculpt”.
AND possibly a better scaled Mando helmet??

Rumor has it Bespin Luke is coming in a two pack with Mando Luke.

It is so obvious, and it will be packed with Pedro HS.

Yeah I was also thinking they'll need to offer something more than just a spear. I still wouldn't rule out the Swoop Bike we saw though as the carrot for S2 Mando.

If I were HT I'd keep the headsculpt for a S3 version where he'll surely be seen a lot more without helmet.

If I were HT I'd keep the headsculpt for a S3 version where he'll surely be seen a lot more without helmet.

They already have plans for Mando Season 3 HS. It will come with a sideway look HS.

They already have plans for Mando Season 3 HS. It will come with a sideway look HS.

Haha yeah true, you've been in this game as long as me then !! You know all their tricks :lol

Yeah I was also thinking they'll need to offer something more than just a spear. I still wouldn't rule out the Swoop Bike we saw though as the carrot for S2 Mando.

I really hope they don?t go that route in the show.

I doubt we'll be seeing more of his face, not if the Last of Us series is Pascal's higher priority.

I doubt we'll be seeing more of his face, not if the Last of Us series is Pascal's higher priority.

Maybe The Last of Us is his leverage to have more scenes without his "beloved" helmet ??

But yes, they could also do a lot with stunt doubles.

I think with the Boba two pack coming in at around $500 they'll pass on the swoop bike. They've already got a $400+ speeder bike set already up for preorder. They can't pound the fans THAT hard lol.

Back