Action Figure Hot Toys: Cyberpunk 2077 Johnny Silverhand 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ce8MGjM.jpg

6KdZZCm.jpg

mceB6HA.jpg

CPX8NsK.jpg

Man this is so disappointing, they just reused the John Wick head sculpt and didn't even bother giving it the accurate beard and hairline, the clothes look iffy too and the chain on the dog tags is just too big and weird looking, looks more like a rosary, and not even one cigarette???? :slap

ce8MGjM.jpg

6KdZZCm.jpg

mceB6HA.jpg

CPX8NsK.jpg

Man this is so disappointing, they just reused the John Wick head sculpt and didn't even bother giving it the accurate beard and hairline, the clothes look iffy too and the chain on the dog tags is just too big and weird looking, looks more like a rosary, and not even one cigarette???? :slap
Isn't looking to bad, but I agree they are using the JW sculpt with some minor changes to the beard sculpt and hair. I'm sure they will improve it before release I honestly was expecting them to go with that smirk he gave in the trailer at E3. But overall pretty cool to see him done I'll be getting him to pair with pure arts V. Chain should be more silver plated but that can be swapped out.

Isn't looking to bad, but I agree they are using the JW sculpt with some minor changes to the beard sculpt and hair. I'm sure they will improve it before release I honestly was expecting them to go with that smirk he gave in the trailer at E3. But overall pretty cool to see him done I'll be getting him to pair with pure arts V. Chain should be more silver plated but that can be swapped out.
3t0PCZi.png

t6QzOcr.jpg

I'll have to disagree, the hairline is nothing like the game, the actual John Wick sculpt this is based off had a more accurate one, the beard isn't accurate as well, looks too full and it's missing the patch on the moustache, as for the expression it's literally the same one as John Wick, they could've at least closed his mouth or give him a smirk, especially for a cocky bastard of a character like Johnny haha, and the chain on the dog tags is just amateur stuff, did they use the first thing they found laying around the factory? :lol

Yeah I see what you mean. The face sculpt is indeed the john wick one only neckless and they might have painted the beard a bit more to fit the character (does look like they re-sculpted it but got it wrong in terms of length) that's the problem with the hairline. Hair sculpt is new of course but doesn't help it's still JW sculpt under it. Someone joked that it's perfect for a JW3 sculpt. Lol I feel the pants are bit darker also as it appears more red in game depending on the light but not a deal breaker. I do like how the body is looking they got that right at least. Let's hope they improve it before release it will be sad if pure arts does a better job with V then what hot toys will do with Johnny.

Yeah I see what you mean. The face sculpt is indeed the john wick one only neckless and they might have painted the beard a bit more to fit the character (does look like they re-sculpted it but got it wrong in terms of length) that's the problem with the hairline. Hair sculpt is new of course but doesn't help it's still JW sculpt under it. Someone joked that it's perfect for a JW3 sculpt. Lol I feel the pants are bit darker also as it appears more red in game depending on the light but not a deal breaker. I do like how the body is looking they got that right at least. Let's hope they improve it before release it will be sad if pure arts does a better job with V then what hot toys will do with Johnny.

I'm just disappointed, expected more from Hot Toys, should've guessed they wouldn't put that much into it seeing how it isn't Disney related.
I doubt the Pure Arts V will be better than this figure tho, doubt it'll be better than some third party figures in fact.

I mean, Johnny S is still Keanu as he looks in John Wick, but with longer hair. :dunno

I have the John Wick figure and I have no problem with the likeness, since it looks like Keanu to me. However, I do hope the Silverhand sculpt is different, not because it doesn't look like Keanu, but because I want a new figure. Also, it's better to compare the figure to the CG footage of Johnny, not in game graphics.

The gun looks too dark, imo. It was silver in the game. I'm PO this guy regardless.

It needs some neck beard too.

myQIo8P.jpg

It obviously isn't the same sculpt but they definitely used Wick as a base, which is all the more strange they didn't get the widow's peak in the hairline at all. I would say the eyes is where you can really tell they used the JW sculpt.
I would honestly prefer something closer to the in-game model because it looks like Keanu but also unique.
LfaU4hp.jpg

5kslIqJ.jpg

I wonder if this will be a big seller after what happened with the game .

Looks more like Keanu than the John wick sculpt but not as good as the Neo sculpt. I still want this though. Need more non-superhero figures. Haven?t played the game yet but I heard it?s either the best game ever or hot garbage. I don?t care either way since I?m tired of open world games so I won?t be playing this game for a few years.
I do wish I kept my Spider Punk figure, these 2 can make quite a pair with their gutairs.

I am all for seeing more releases from Hot Toys that aren't Star Wars/ Marvel/DC, but this figure definitely looks rushed (fitting for the game I guess!). I mean look at the size of the neck in proportion to the head.

I am all for seeing more releases from Hot Toys that aren't Star Wars/ Marvel/DC, but this figure definitely looks rushed (fitting for the game I guess!). I mean look at the size of the neck in proportion to the head.

myQIo8P.jpg
[/QUOTE]
69gBwI0.jpg

I just think the neck needs some hair. Shave that neck, and his neck would look long. Having said that, in some of the photos you can tell the head is photoshopped, so we'll see what the final product looks like in 2022. :lol

Already preorder him and male V at Sideshow. I finished the game which was great story wise and the characters were really great Johnny and V make a good duo. And of course all of V's friends are great also.

Back