Action Figure Hot Toys: Cyberpunk 2077 Johnny Silverhand 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found these on JC hongs page. The sculpt is good definitely no problem even if it's just the JW sculpt reworked a bit. I think if they give him the widows peak and the scar that's missing it could look better. I understand the neck hair that's missing but since this is a neckless sculpt you might end up scuffing the paint from movement. They can probably sculpt the hair on the neck but it still will get scuffed by the sculpt with time. View attachment 501742View attachment 501743View attachment 501744

That's a good Keanu sculpt. I even like the hair, but they need to at least paint the widows peak. :lol

Found these on JC hongs page. The sculpt is good definitely no problem even if it's just the JW sculpt reworked a bit. I think if they give him the widows peak and the scar that's missing it could look better. I understand the neck hair that's missing but since this is a neckless sculpt you might end up scuffing the paint from movement. They can probably sculpt the hair on the neck but it still will get scuffed by the sculpt with time. View attachment 501742View attachment 501743View attachment 501744

Larger pics

sfzB3cf.jpg
0IpTU10.jpg
mlK9dFA.jpg

Larger pics

sfzB3cf.jpg

Sculpt looks good enough to me. One of those things where I actually don't care if it's a reuse of a previous sculpt.
He's gonna be displayed with his glasses on regardless. The only thing I don't like is how they did his hair. It makes his head look like it's sitting too high on his neck. Also wish they at least gave him a cigarette with a cig holding hand.
I'll probably have him displayed like this:

61Fo4QjYKBL._AC_SY550_.jpg

I freaking love this game (110 in-game hours and counting!) and Johnny's character is great, but there is no way I'm paying $400 cad for this figure.
Might be a $280 figure at most. And the joints really shouldn't be visible on a figure with a price tag like that.

This figure is about as disappointing as the game lol

At first I thought it was a recast of the John Wick figure but theres some subtle differences. I really wish they went with a robotic hand with posable fingers like their Iron Man figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

feels overpriced for what is offered imo. plus that long waiting time.
feels like HT is kinda half-assing it to get on the hype, but then would blame the poor sale on video games not being popular justifying them not making more figures.

Wtf is this price.

And why did they change the hairline? If they are going to reuse the sculpt why make it more inaccurate.

I freaking love this game (110 in-game hours and counting!) and Johnny's character is great, but there is no way I'm paying $400 cad for this figure.
Might be a $280 figure at most. And the joints really shouldn't be visible on a figure with a price tag like that.
Glad others see past the bugs and problems. Yeah I was hoping $250 but that's HT for you. I preordered him so I'll live with it.

For me it's honestly sad to see what could've been a great figure wasted like this, it's clear they have no passion for the video game line, it's just them cashing in their Keanu likeness rights and nothing more, plus the cons far outweight the pros for me:

- Slightly tweaked John Wick that somehow manages to be less accurate, no widows peak, big nose, unaccurate beard, plus the wrong age too it seems from the grey tinge on the chin in those J.C Hong pics, Johnny dies aged 32/33, they de-aged Keanu for the game.

- Sunglasses narrowed down to fit the sculpt, even tho there are other ways they could've gotten them to be the right size and still look good.

- Weird body porportions, the neck is too long, could be less obvious if they painted some neck beard on there, the head also seems smaller than it should be, perhaps a casting problem or just a photoshop mistake.

- Perhaps the most worriyng thing, those pleather pants, pleather around here doesn't last very long, 3 or 4 years tops, those pants won't be any different, they'll start to crack and fall apart pretty fast, this could easily be avoided if they used newer materials in the market, including thin real leather, yes it costs more but at the end of the day it's an expensive figure, from Hot Toys no less.

I guess the other minor nitpick I have is how awful the chain on the dog tags is, overall it just seems like they cobbled this up together pretty fast just to get a quick buck because it's keanu, too bad they missed the mark on the sculpt imo, it's such a shame.

EDIT: Their new Iron Man sculpt doesn't give me any hope for this one, YIKES!

Always love to see video games get high-end figures.
But yeah, John Wick head wasnt a good move to add hair too. Hope they learn from the echoing feedback on the 85 head(I'm ok with it though) and maybe change this head but show us first. Not going to happen but we can dream that HT grows some customer service.

Agree with the pleather too, really need to draw a line in the sand NOW and imo, we need to move away from pure accuracy with outfits and move towards longevity and pose-ability.
I'd honestly sacrifice leather looking items to be cloth that we can stretch for a pose without worry of it falling apart or permanently stretching.
I'd sacrifice my Spiderman to not have it weird suits made of leather/plastic/elastic mix to something that I can pose dynamically without stress.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Back