Action Figure Hot Toys: Cyberpunk 2077 Johnny Silverhand 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at those elbow joints.
Looks like a sad attempt at a high end figure from a low end company.
This looks like a peg warmer at Walmart.
A very easy pass.
I suppose it would be better on a rubbery ass Phicen body... give me a break.

The ridiculous part is the hype for a character from a game that isn't even out yet.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Yup, exactly as I said months ago, CDPR confirmed it on Reddit Hot Toys would make Johnny but they have no interest in the other characters, that is why Cyberpunk is making male and female V, if you're aksing why they're only making Johnny, it's because they already have the likeness rights of Keanu and he's a great seller, many will buy this figure just because it's a cool futuristic rocker Keanu! :lol

To those hoping for Hot Toys Witcher figures,when asked if Hot Toys would make figures from it, CDPR said they have no plans for that, Sideshow has the license but it's very likely it's just statues going by a sheet that came out a while back, you could always buy the Master Team third party Geralt figures to fill in that void tho they're not 100% accurate they are still pretty nice figures.

I'm very curious to see how this one turns out, even if it's a one and done it's good to see something that isn't disney or from a movie Howard Chan likes.

Yup, exactly as I said months ago, CDPR confirmed it on Reddit Hot Toys would make Johnny but they have no interest in the other characters, that is why Cyberpunk is making male and female V, if you're aksing why they're only making Johnny, it's because they already have the likeness rights of Keanu and he's a great seller, many will buy this figure just because it's a cool futuristic rocker Keanu! :lol

To those hoping for Hot Toys Witcher figures,when asked if Hot Toys would make figures from it, CDPR said they have no plans for that, Sideshow has the license but it's very likely it's just statues going by a sheet that came out a while back, you could always buy the Master Team third party Geralt figures to fill in that void tho they're not 100% accurate they are still pretty nice figures.

I'm very curious to see how this one turns out, even if it's a one and done it's good to see something that isn't disney or from a movie Howard Chan likes.
I'm glad to see that it was true. Lol though I do hope the sculpt is great and stronger likeness to Keanue. As far as The Witcher is concerned had they done it I would be ecstatic but it's not so I'll be happy with MT version. Unless HT wants to do Geralt from the Netflix series since that's Henry Cavill maybe (I'll still buy it then) but for right now I hope to see this figure soon.

I'm glad to see that it was true. Lol though I do hope the sculpt is great and stronger likeness to Keanue. As far as The Witcher is concerned had they done it I would be ecstatic but it's not so I'll be happy with MT version. Unless HT wants to do Geralt from the Netflix series since that's Henry Cavill maybe (I'll still buy it then) but for right now I hope to see this figure soon.

I think CDPR provided them with a high poly CGI model of Johnny so I think the sculpt will be fine, I kind of hope it has a littler smirk or something but I'm not counting on it, I could be dead wrong and it'll just be their John Wick sculpt with longer hair. :rotfl

I could see Hot Toys taking advantage of them having the Cavill likeness rights but I don't really know if they want to make it, maybe if Howard watches the show sometime soon haha, I know we'll probably be getting a third party Cavill Geralt tho and I could see Threezero picking up the license.

I think CDPR provided them with a high poly CGI model of Johnny so I think the sculpt will be fine, I kind of hope it has a littler smirk or something but I'm not counting on it, I could be dead wrong and it'll just be their John Wick sculpt with longer hair. :rotfl

I could see Hot Toys taking advantage of them having the Cavill likeness rights but I don't really know if they want to make it, maybe if Howard watches the show sometime soon haha, I know we'll probably be getting a third party Cavill Geralt tho and I could see Threezero picking up the license.
If Threezero does it I would be hyped, as they have gotten much better with time and have put out some really good figures. Far as Johhny Silverhand goes HT will knock it out regardless if the sculpt is good we will have new custom high end sculpts made just like John Wick. Lol

If Threezero does it I would be hyped, as they have gotten much better with time and have put out some really good figures. Far as Johhny Silverhand goes HT will knock it out regardless if the sculpt is good we will have new custom high end sculpts made just like John Wick. Lol

erm, Motoko was horrible. Maybe Heisenberg was OK. But in terms of life action, Hot Toys still way better than Threezero. They may have done better if they had the license for Ironman.

erm, Motoko was horrible. Maybe Heisenberg was OK. But in terms of life action, Hot Toys still way better than Threezero. They may have done better if they had the license for Ironman.
I mean now they have good stuff like Rambo and some their GOT figures. I do want HT to do the witcher figures both game and show.

HT only doing Silverhand? I guess Keanu is HT's new Depp.
Yeah I think that was the only character they were interested in hence why Pure arts is doing Male and Female V. Not surprised if it wasn't Keanue we wouldn't see them do it so I'm glad they will be doing it. My only concern will be the leather pants.

If he's the new Depp where's my Speed, Point Break and Reloaded figures!

you need to buy more Johnny figures and they may consider. but knowing Hot Toys those figures except Reloaded maybe too unchallenging for them.

I don't play games these days, but I do watch the cut scenes and some of the gameplay, and I saw 12 hours of Cyberpunk including all the endings, and after all that, I have no idea if the game is great or if it's the beginning of a new franchise, but I thought the story was alright.

I'm definitely interested in the Johnny Silverhand HT figure. Having said that, I think the game would have been better with Johnny as the lead character instead of some generic male/female avatar. Johnny S is a cool character, and I 'd like to see more of him in the future as a DLC or a prequel game. Hell, they could make a live action movie that takes place in 2008-2020 with Keanu as Johnny S.

I don't play games these days, but I do watch the cut scenes and some of the gameplay, and I saw 12 hours of Cyberpunk including all the endings, and after all that, I have no idea if the game is great or if it's the beginning of a new franchise, but I thought the story was alright.

I'm definitely interested in the Johnny Silverhand HT figure. Having said that, I think the game would have been better with Johnny as the lead character instead of some generic male/female avatar. Johnny S is a cool character, and I 'd like to see more of him in the future as a DLC or a prequel game. Hell, they could make a live action movie that takes place in 2008-2020 with Keanu as Johnny S.
I'll tell you just from playing the game after the first couple of hours (even though it's glitched ans bugged so much to the point you want to quit) the game is fun and I have played some Johnny S parts he is definitely an awesome character. Though I get what you mean CDPR already stated that V is the legit main protagonist only you can customize who V is. The dynamic between V and Johnny is pretty fun it's one of those buddy comedies like what Geralt and Dandelion were in the witcher series. Only it's like your putting two stubborn characters together, it just works. Hoping HT shows the figure off soon.

I'll tell you just from playing the game after the first couple of hours (even though it's glitched ans bugged so much to the point you want to quit) the game is fun and I have played some Johnny S parts he is definitely an awesome character. Though I get what you mean CDPR already stated that V is the legit main protagonist only you can customize who V is. The dynamic between V and Johnny is pretty fun it's one of those buddy comedies like what Geralt and Dandelion were in the witcher series. Only it's like your putting two stubborn characters together, it just works. Hoping HT shows the figure off soon.

I like the relationship between V and Johnny. I also liked some of the endings. I hope the HT figure includes Johnny's gun, because that gun is awesome. My favorite characters are Johnny and Jackie. I also liked Panam. I even like V by the end of the story, but I don't want a figure. Then again, I didn't actually played the game....and it is an RPG, so with so many decisions and choices to make through out the game, it must make the gameplay feel more personal. That's the down side to just watching it and not playing the game.

I like the relationship between V and Johnny. I also liked some of the endings. I hope the HT figure includes Johnny's gun, because that gun is awesome. My favorite characters are Johnny and Jackie. I also liked Panam. I even like V by the end of the story, but I don't want a figure. Then again, I didn't actually played the game....and it is an RPG, so with so many decisions and choices to make through out the game, it must make the gameplay feel more personal. That's the down side to just watching it and not playing the game.
I'm 100% sure they are going to include Johnny's Pistol with the figure not just the guitar, probably a bottle of jack and cigarettes with a lighter. The pistol is super OP in the game each shot feels extremely powerful and it destroys in 2 shots almost 3 depending on where you shoot. I say play the game so you get the experience of it regardless of the issues I found how to fix the graphics thanks to a post on IG.

I'm 100% sure they are going to include Johnny's Pistol with the figure not just the guitar, probably a bottle of jack and cigarettes with a lighter. The pistol is super OP in the game each shot feels extremely powerful and it destroys in 2 shots almost 3 depending on where you shoot. I say play the game so you get the experience of it regardless of the issues I found how to fix the graphics thanks to a post on IG.

After you're done playing it to avoid spoilers, you should watch these two videos. They explain the whole lore and history of everything, including Silverhand's gun.

After you're done playing it to avoid spoilers, you should watch these two videos. They explain the whole lore and history of everything, including Silverhand's gun.

I saw these on my recommendation on YT but haven't seen them yet, thankfully I'll watch them once I finish the game. What's cool is I know later in the game you can get the main jacket V wears in the promo images and Johnny's pistol.

Back