1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Same here, it said ALL orders will ship July 8th. Can't wait.

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

f26064f321d21218043c31921afb6340.jpg

5452888a33cc9782635811fb642e0b4c.jpg

af1a6066015ba271bf11b9b0cd9c75f2.jpg

This guy arrived today. It's a really gorgeous figure. The Battle Damage is certainly minor, but you really notice the difference in the colour of the white on the torso compared to the AoU version. Leg articulation is great, arms are a bit restricted, however it isn't too bad at all.

This is my 3rd Cap now (STEALTH, AoU) and I'm a big fan of all 3 versions. I do also like the base with this one, even though I actually have my stealth Cap posed with him standing on rocks in a pointing stance.

Now the long wait for the rest of the CW figures.

Ah!! Looks amazing, great photos Sidewinder, really nice

Very nice. Looks awesome.

Mine changed to "Item Shipping Soon" within the last couple hours. :yess:

Very nice. Hopefully it changes to "Shipped" at the end of tomorrow.

Mine arrived today...looking forward to posing time this weekend. looks great....body feels a bit different

Mine hasn't charged to my card yet either, but I'll wait until SSC opens before I worry about it.

Item(s) Shipping Soon!

Anyone on the wait list get through? Really want this version but not looking good for me right now.

Shipping soon and charged! Can't wait

Anyone on the wait list get through? Really want this version but not looking good for me right now.

Sideshow got an extremely limited amount of these, it wouldn't surprise me if they are all gone with a long waitlist

I wouldn't say if you are stuck on the waitlist now that there's no hope. I'm sure some people used flex pay and over the next month or 2, there will likely be some conversions because people inevitably won't pay.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say if you are stuck on the waitlist now that there's no hope. I'm sure some people used flex pay and over the next month or 2, there will likely be some conversions because people inevitably won't pay.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
It's certainly possible. Some people have gotten conversions up to a year after release

I've been charged hoorah

Back