1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

The Mark 45 shipped last night and this should hopefully ship tonight. Going to be nice getting them both within a day of each other.

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Finally marked as shipping soon. :woo

I get the pack-out so I'm not expecting this to ship until Monday.

Yes shipped ! Expect both mine Monday

Yes shipped ! Expect both mine Monday

Mine shipped as well and as soon as it arrives I'm totally going to...just leave it in the box, lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 265

Mine shipped as well. Can't wait for this guy

Will arrive on Thursday. :yess:

I get the pack-out so I'm not expecting this to ship until Monday.

Wait, there's still hope...

I ONLY special order pack out for Exclusives from SSC. Just checked my account and it says.....

Shipped :wink1:

Will get it Monday. This is the Cap I wanted and the only Cap I'm getting.

And so the long and expensive Civil War line starts for me, shipped for this coming Friday!

Wait, there's still hope...

I ONLY special order pack out for Exclusives from SSC. Just checked my account and it says.....

Shipped :wink1:

Will get it Monday. This is the Cap I wanted and the only Cap I'm getting.

Same here buddy, shipping notification received also :hi5:

And so the long and expensive Civil War line starts for me, shipped for this coming Friday!

Mine will be arriving Friday as well... Nice to see another WNY collector on here. :hi5:

My Cap is traveling over the Pacific Ocean and should arrive next Wednesday.

Expected on Wednesday here in Hawaii

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Congrats

Mine is supposed to arrive in Florida on Thursday.

Back