1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Do they send those "hey its inbound if you wanna pay off early" emails still? Or is it advised to just use the button on the order status area to pay them off?

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Do they send those "hey its inbound if you wanna pay off early" emails still? Or is it advised to just use the button on the order status area to pay them off?

Not usually. Some people get them and some don't. For some reason I never get any of those emails, if I flex or pay in full or pay in advance it doesn't matter. It's weird. Luckily I know a few people at sideshow who let me know when things are coming. But otherwise I wouldn't get updates myself.

Hmm yeah. Got em on the past few releases but nothing this time. Oh well. At least it looks like it shouldn't be long now. I've already moved aou cap up to the cap evolution display in preparation for this one to take over as my Avengers cap :rock

The last time I got one of those when I flex paid was with AoU Cap and Mk 43.

With ones that I PIF, I always get a two week notice.

has anyone recently had a waitlist conversion for this?

None have been reported. But really that only happens (for the most part) at times when people are required to pay. Any conversions will be around the 7th

I would expect less of a normal rate of WL conversions because these are limited exclusives and required an NRD.

However, when it comes time to pay, there will be cancellations which bodes well for those who got on the WL early.

Anyway. looking forward to getting this in the next week or so.

Perfect, my final flex payment is coinciding with the arrival date :yess:

I didn't get one for him...yet.

My last two flex payments got bumped to Aug & Sept as well. No biggie for me since I want to display it with the MK 46 anyway.

Nothing yet, but judging by the emails, I'll prob get one. I just got a shipment notification a few days ago that this would be shipping July 8. Ugh

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Nothing yet, but judging by the emails, I'll prob get one. I just got a shipment notification a few days ago that this would be shipping July 8. Ugh

Meaning I'll probably get a delay email**

My last flex pay was pushed back to September a couple of days ago. But SS has an option to pay off the remaining balance when you're logged into your account so that you're charged once the item arrives to their warehouse. I just selected that option and it is supposed to ship on the 8th or shortly thereafter.

just got an email this morning saying he will be with me next Thursday :)

just got an email this morning saying he will be with me next Thursday :)
Nice :hi5: Looks like despite the flex payments being moved he's still scheduled to ship this coming week :woo

For everyone receiving their BV Caps...

tumblr_nxnrjrYHld1qzqwamo1_500.jpg

It's anybody's guess when the regular versions finally release in HK. I'm sure the wait will probably be worth it though.

For everyone receiving their BV Caps...

tumblr_nxnrjrYHld1qzqwamo1_500.jpg

It's anybody's guess when the regular versions finally release in HK. I'm sure the wait will probably be worth it though.
:lol Thanks, did you not get one?

The regular should be out soon enough I think, and hope :pray: The sooner the rest of the CW figures come out the better

Back